Who

I've been doing surprisingly good with my new discovery, I've been acting the same around everyone, I haven't changed at all, have... have I been gay this whole time...? No, I couldn't have, I liked girls before... maybe it was just Toby, it... honestly wouldn't surprise me, actually.
I glanced to my side to see Toby somewhat hiding behind another tree, he was in full gear and had his hatchets out, he glanced at me and nodded, I got down onto the ground and somewhat slid over to the window, I stood up slightly and peeked in, no lights, no movement, nothing, I reached up and tried to open it, it was locked, I looked around a bit more and found a window just above the one I was at, no one ever locks second story windows unless they're really paranoid, I looked at Toby and motioned for him to come over, he crouched down and began and somewhat rolled over to me, once he was close enough I briefly placed my finger over where my mouth would be, he nodded.
I pointed up at the window and he looked up, he seemed to pick up on what I was suggesting and he nodded, I looked into the window again and still didn't see anything, I looked at Toby and nodded, he stood up as cautiously as possible and climbed on my shoulders, I slowly stood up while also trying to keep him from falling, he looked into the window before he opened it, I pushed him up and he climbed in, I then got down and waited by the window, after a couple minutes I heard the window behind me unlock, I looked to see Toby quietly opening it, I got up and slipped in, I looked around to see we were in the kitchen, Toby began making hand gestures and I nodded, I was in charge of the upstairs while he was going to look through the downstairs, I quickly looked around and grabbed his arm, I pointed at two dog bowls in the room, he acknowledged it, I let him go and he snuck away, I snuck off and went upstairs, I snuck around the halls peeking into rooms, there was a bathroom, two offices, and finally a bedroom, I could see someone laying there.
I slipped through the door silently and made my way over to the bed, I stood up next to it, staring down at my next victim, they moved slightly and I saw it was a girl, she was obviously the only one in the bed, something dripped from my eyes and landed on her face, she scrunched up her face slightly before opening her eyes, once she saw me I quickly reached up and covered her mouth, placing my finger over my mouth, she let out a scream but I was already muffling it, she tried to fight me off but I wrapped my other hand around her throat, she started to cry, I listened to the silence of the house just to see if Toby needed help with anything, I jumped when I heard a dog bark and there was suddenly a German shepherd on me, knocking me over, as I was fighting it off the lady started to scream and run, well, we're in trouble.
She opened the door and a hatchet just missed her, she screamed again and kicked Toby in the stomach, he flew back slightly and she ran out of the room, I kicked the dog off me and somewhat sent it flying, I got up just Toby did, the two of us quickly followed her, I did notice Toby had blood on him, meaning we at least got one of the targets, once I saw she was calling 911 I knew it was time to go, I nudged his arm and we both went for the window, just as we reached it I heard a gunshot, we both quickly got out of there and I could see other people coming out of their houses, I grabbed Toby and threw him over a six foot fence, I then jumped over it as well, there was a lot of gunfire now, damn it, we're in a trigger-happy zone!
I was shot at least once but Toby was shot at least twice, he can't feel it of course so he just kept on going alongside me, as long as we got into the forest we'd be fine, once it was in sight both of us could hear sirens, just as we reached the edge of the forest I heard another gunshot and a sharp pain in my leg, I hit the ground and Toby stopped.
"Don't stop!" I shouted.
He stared for a second before he turned and ran off, I pushed myself up and attempted to run, I felt something hit my head and I blacked out.

I blinked a couple of times, my vision was slowly coming back to me, I let out a slight groan as my head throbbed, I looked around, I wasn't sure where I was, it was some sort of house, but not one that I recognized, I looked around more and realized I was tied to a chair, I pulled on my restraints but quickly stopped, this psycho used razor wire!
I jumped when I heard a door close from somewhere, a woman came down a staircase, she looked to be about in her 30s, she looked up at me.
"Oh, you're actually alive." She said, "Good."
I looked around again, she came over to me.
"What even are you?" She asked.
I looked at her, I didn't have to reply, she shook her head.
"It doesn't matter." She said, "Authorities will come to get you soon enough."
She then started to walk away from me, picking up a landline, I looked around the room again, maybe I could see something that could help me, I stopped when I saw a family portrait, the woman was in there along with a man, a girl, and... Toby?!
Wait, does that mean this is Toby's mom?!
Oh damn!
"Yes, hello." The woman said on the phone, "I'd like to talk to the commander."
Oh shit, who knows what they'd do to me.
"Yes, I'll hold." She said.
I began to desperately search my memories, I know Liu called Toby his last name at least once in front of me, but now I can't think of it.
(Roberts?)
(Regis?)
(Rr...)
(Rogers!)
(Toby Rogers!)
Toby... oh shit where's he?!
Oh god, he could be in trouble!
"Yes, it's an emergency." Mrs. Rogers said.
I looked up at her again, she sighed.
"If I must wait, then fine." She said, "But connect me as soon as possible."
"W-wait." I said.
She quickly turned to me, her expression basically said that she didn't expect me to be able to talk, I had to push all my thoughts aside, there was something much more important to do right now.
"P-please let me go." I said.
She scoffed at me as she turned away.
"You really think I'd just listen to you?" She asked.
I looked at the portrait again, Toby's smile on it looked really forced, I looked back at her.
"I have to go find Toby." I said, I was sure I was going get in trouble just mentioning him.
She turned and looked at me again.
"Toby?" She asked.
"He's in that picture there." I used my head to gesture, "I need to make sure he's okay."
She gave me a dark look, I could tell she didn't believe me.
"He didn't burn in that fire he started." I said, "He survived."
She looked really annoyed, I looked back at the portrait.
"I'm sorry about your loss." I said, "Toby really looked up to her, didn't he?"
She looked a bit surprised.
"It... was a car crash, right?" I asked, "Toby was in the car too."
"How do you know all this?!" She asked angrily.
"He told me." I said, "And no, I don't feel sorry about his father."
She looked even more surprised.
"That abusive bastard got what was coming to him." I said, "I'm sure that if I were in Toby's shoes I'd get pushed over the edge real quick."
She took a step back and ran into the table she was standing in front of, she glanced at the phone in her hands, then back to me.
"Did you care about him?" I asked, "Toby, I mean."
She didn't reply.
"I'm sure it was traumatic to watch what happened between the two of them." I said, "But I understand his motives, it was his last shot."
"Shut up!" She shouted.
"So you don't want to hear about him?" I asked sternly, "Have you ever cared about him?!"
(Jack, temper.)
"When he was suffering did you care or were you only faking it for the sake of your daughter?!" I asked angrily, "Did you care?!"
"Of course I did!" She shouted back.
"Then why aren't you now?!" I asked, "Just because his mentality is fucked up doesn't mean he's not human! Nor the fact he can't feel pain!"
I gritted my teeth at her.
"Ignorance to his problems is what drove him to insanity." I said sternly, "Ignoring the fact he desperately needed help killed his psyche."
She went to hit me with the phone but I dodged her attack as best as I could, I heard the door again and we both went quiet, from the stairs came a man, I didn't recognize him, he looked stern and cold, he looked right at me.
"So it's alive?" He asked.
She didn't say anything, the guy turned to her.
"Why is the mask still on?" He asked.
"I didn't feel like taking it off." She said as she folded her arms.
The guy came over and I growled at him, he wasn't all that phased and grabbed my mask, he pulled it off quickly and I went to bite him, he flinched back and stepped away, dropping my mask, I growled again, this time baring my teeth, allowing them to see my pointed death traps, they both looked scared as they stepped back more, he looked back at her.
"Did you call?" He asked.
She put the phone to her ear.
"Still on hold." She said as she moved it away.
"What a freak..." The guy said quietly.
Damn, now what was I supposed to do...?
I guess all I could do now was hope Toby was okay, I lowered my head in defeat, I guess that's the end of me, no more Eyeless Jack.
We all jumped when a hatchet came flying through the window and nearly hit the guy in the head, through the window came Toby, he swung his other hatchet and made the two of them back up enough that he could grab the one he threw, he used it to cut the razor wire around my wrists and I got up, he stood ready to fight as I grabbed my mask off the ground, he saw his mom before I grabbed his arm and dragged him out the broken window.
"Wait!" I heard her shout.
Toby grabbed my arm and dragged me off, we reached the forest very quickly but we kept running, we ran until we were far enough away from the town, we were both panting for air.
"Damn..." I said quietly as I looked at my bleeding wrists.
I looked up at Toby to see he was panting heavier than me, he grabbed his mouthguard and pulled it off, he then screamed, which made me jump.
"T-Toby?" I asked as I went over.
"She saw me! Oh god!" He shouted.
"Calm down." I said as I grabbed his shoulders, "She probably didn't recognize you."
"She sure as h-hell did!" Toby said sternly, "A mother a-always knows!"
I stared at him for a minute before I sighed.
"It'll be o-"
"Tobias!"
We both jumped, it was her, Toby quickly grabbed my arm and dragged me off behind a few trees.
"I can't t-talk t-to her!" Toby tried to whisper, "Slender w-would k-kill me!"
"Then I'll talk to her." I said quietly, "You just wait here."
I slipped my mask on and stepped out from behind the trees, I saw Mrs. Rogers standing nearby looking around, she seemed both desperate and scared, I folded my arms and leaned against the tree, she went to call out again when I spoke up.
"What do you want?" I asked.
She quickly spun around and looked at me, I was acting casual, she stared at me silently.
"What are you?" She asked sternly, although I could see the fear in her eyes.
"Believe it or not, but I was human once upon a time." I said as I stood up straight, "The world's cruel towards anyone who tries to be nice, or anyone with even the slightest difference."
She was quiet as she stared at me.
"W-where's Tobias?" She asked.
"He can't talk to you." I said.
She glared at me.
"Listen, there's a good reason he can't talk to you." I said as I glared right back, "Not only is he protecting himself this way, but he's protecting you as well."
"What does that mean?" She asked angrily.
"Keep in mind that he's lost his mind." I said, "He's not the same Toby you once knew, there are different rules he has to follow, disobedience can lead to both of you dying."
She looked really angry, I let out a sigh.
"He's listening right now." I said, "He just can't see or say anything, so if there's something you want to say, I suggest you say it."
She gritted her teeth, this wasn't going very well.
"Do you still love your son?" I asked.
She looked at me, looking slightly confused.
"Do you still love him after everything he's done?" I asked, "After killing his dad, killing hundreds of others, completely losing his mind... do you still love him?"
She was silent, her expression showed that she didn't know what to say, I let out a sigh.
"If you do love him, then please just do what I'm about to say." I started, "I know Toby quite well now, and if there's anything he'd want to say to you, it'd be this..."
She was prepared for what I was about to say.
"Go live." I said, "Of course, don't forget about him, but don't let the memory destroy your life."
Her eyes widened, I glanced over at Toby to see he had his hands over his mouth, though he had the same expression as his mom, I looked back at her.
"You have a whole life still ahead of you, you should live it to the fullest, find love again, this time with someone who'd treat you right, adopt a child, just live." I said, "Because right now, he can't do that, he can never live a normal life after what happened."
I lowered my head slightly.
"You'd be surprised how many of us can't ever live life to the fullest now..." I trailed off, "So please just follow through with his last request, it's all he really wants for you."
I looked up at her sternly.
"And if you love him, you'd comply." I said, "I sure as hell would."
She was quiet as she stared at me, I was waiting for her to leave but she wasn't.
"We can't leave until you do." I said, "We can't risk you following us, so just go."
I glanced at Toby, he had his eyes squeezed shut.
"Both of us are pretty hurt, and it'd be nice if I could make sure nothing vital was shot." I said, "It'd also be nice to make sure he's not bleeding out too much."
She was quiet, she still wasn't moving.
"I want to see him." She said.
Now we have a problem, I knew she wasn't going to leave until she saw him, I looked over at him to see how terrified he was, I sighed again as I started to walk over to him.
"You can't get in trouble for this." I said as I grabbed his arm, "It was my idea."
I pulled him into the open and quickly slapped my hands over his eyes, he had his mouth covered still and was stiff, he was completely frozen, slightly bleeding from his bullet holes.
"Are your eyes closed?" I asked.
He made a muffled sound.
"They better be, I'm moving my hands." I said.
I moved my hands slowly, giving him time to actually comprehend everything, once I moved my hands I looked to see his eyes were squeezed tightly shut, he still had his mouth covered, I looked over at her.
"Satisfied?" I asked, "Will you go now?"
She was quiet, staring at him, he stepped back and nearly fell over but I grabbed him, he still had his eyes shut, he had momentarily moved his hands from his mouth but covered it again quickly, that when I realized he must have been feeling faint due to blood loss, now things were getting out of hand, I looked at her again.
"We really need to go." I said, "We can't until you do."
I heard a noise and I looked to see nothing, I felt nervous now, I was pretty sure I knew who was there, someone who fit in with the trees, I looked back at her.
"He's bleeding out." I said, "He's most likely going to pass out soon, and if he loses too much blood he's basically dead."
She looked concern now.
"Please just leave." I said, "For his sake."
She stared for a second longer before she turned around and left, I watched until she was completely gone, I was able to let out a sigh before I was grabbed by black tendrils and lifted, Toby was being lifted as well, I did my best to turn to Slender.
"Don't be mad at him!" I demanded, "It was my fault! I was the one to talked to her and I was the one who pulled him out of hiding!"
I struggled to get free.
"And the whole blood loss thing is true, asshat!" I shouted, "He was shot at least twice!"
One of the tendrils wrapped around my throat and squeezed, I shut right up, Slender then began to take us back to the mansion, who knows what's going to happen to me now.