Accident

I had been doing relatively fine with the bracelet on now, although the demons barely talked now and I'd get dizzy at random, Jeff was eventually let out of his confinement and was teamed up with me on a mission just so someone was keeping an eye on me while out on the field, he was also now taking responsibility for what he's done by being forced to watch me.
I was crouched down in front of a window, I looked over at Jeff who was hiding in a bush with Seed Eater right behind him, I looked back at the window and tried to open it, it was locked, I reached into the pouch on my leg and pulled out my scalpel, I stuck it between the window and wiggled it slightly until the window unlocked, I then quickly opened it and slipped in, I glanced back to see Jeff coming in, I snuck through the house until I reached the back door, Seedy was standing outside looking through the window, he was honesttly really terrifying when he did that, especially when it's the middle of the night and I see him standing outside the kitchen window looking in, I unlocked the door and let him in quietly, I got out of his way and he came in and started to head down a hallway, I snuck off to find my own victum, Jeff and I don't really tend to get along but he needed to be watched, I went into one of the rooms on the main level as Jeff was upstairs, I saw my victum was a teenaged boy fast asleep in bed, I got down and snuck over to him as I pulled out a syringe, it was full of anestisea, I got ready to cover his mouth as I prepared to inject it into his stomach, just before I was able to I felt something heavy hit the side of my head, I shook it off and qquickly looked to see another teenaged boy, obviously older, holding a baseball bat, it was time to go, I qucikly slid underneath the bed as the one boy began to wake the whole house up.
I was quick to get out of the room, I saw Seedy coming out of another room in a rush while covered in blood, he was heading to the door quickly, Jeff came down the stairs in a rush with a woman close behind his with a gun, Jeff was out the window in an instant and I tried to follow but the older teenager stepped in front of me and hit me with the bat again, hitting the side of my head and knocking me down, I heard a gunshot and knew I was in a bad place once I felt the sharp pain in my side, a man ran over to me with a hatchet and I quickly attempted to block his attack with my arm, the hatchet almost went all the way through my bone but I had to bide with the pain, I fully punched the guy and went straight for a window, I smashed through it and felt my arm get caught on something, it hurt like hell but it wasn't caught for long so I just kept running, I ran until I couldn't run anymore, I finally collapsed from pain, I felt myself get grabbed and I turned quickly to see Seedy, he grunted at me as he looked me up and down.
"Jack... hurt..." He said.
"Where's Jeff...?" I asked, completely exhausted.
"Jeff... fine." He said, "Jack... hurt..."
He quickly put me on his back, I held on as best as I could as he continued to go, he was moving quickly so I just held on for dear life.
(We're going to stop all the bleeding.)
(And seeing as how there are no vital organs punctured this time we don't have to worry about vision.)
Doesn't matter as long as it stops the pain, damnit!
I may have blacked out for a moment because next thing I knew we had arrived at the mansion, Jeff, who somehow ended up next to me, slid off Seedy and quickly went inside, I groaned in pain as Seedy pulled me off his back, I still felt faint, after a moment of Seedy holding me Masky and Skully came out, they both looked a little horrified when they saw me, they both came over and took me from Seedy, I groaned in pain again as they began to take me inside.
"Someone get Ann and Smiley!" Masky shouted.
Toby and BEN both jumped up from the couch instantly and began running, BEN going upstairs and Toby joining my side, he took Skully's place and Skully quickly ran off, the two of them carried me to the infirmary quickly, once inside they rushed me into the emergency surgery room, they laid me on the table and Toby looked over me.
"God, what h-happened to you...?" He asked in fear.
I groaned in pain again as I laid my head back, my body began to shake and ache, the door busted open suddenly and in came Ann and Smiley, Smiley immediately began barking orders, both Masky and Toby backed away as the other two began getting to work, I looked up at the bright light above me and stared blankly, watching as everything went white.

I slowly began making out shapes and colors again, I was staring up at the ceiling in one of the recovery rooms, I looked around to see I was completely alone.
(Well look who's awake.)
(We're glad you're up, we were starting to worry.)
I let out a slight sigh before I slowly sat up, I saw I wasn't wearing a shirt nor was I wearing pants, I was just in my underwear, I saw my side was now bandaged, I looked to see if my arm was alright but nearly choked, my right arm, from just above the elbow down, was missing, I quickly covered my mouth in shock, I stared at it.
(Oh, by the way when you went through that window and got caught...)
(Your arm came off!)
Are you serious?! My arm was ripped off?!
(Um...)
(Yup!)
I heard a door open and my head quickly shot up, Smiley was coming in, I relaxed slightly as he looked at me, although he didn't close the door.
"I'm glad to see you up." He said calmly, "How are you feeling?"
"I don't know." I replied quietly, "I feel confused and disoriented, and I don't know... what's going on."
My head was slightly aching and I still felt light-headed, I couldn't understand anything the demons were saying now, I looked up at Smiley.
"I didn't know I lost my arm, I guess adrenaline kept me from noticing." I said, "But I'm sure I'd be fine, from what Zalgo said I can grow back any limb."
"I see..." He stared at me slightly, "Well, I'll leave you to rest, I know you will need all the energy you can get to regrow limbs."
"Okay..." I said quietly as I lowered my head, "Maybe I won't be as disoriented then..."
He didn't say anything as he started to leave, I looked up just in time to see Toby standing outside the door, he went to come in but Smiley placed his hand on his chest and pushed him slightly, closing the door behind him and locking it, I furrowed my brow slightly.
"I wanna see him." Toby said.
"No, that's too dangerous right now." Smiley said.
"Why?!" Toby asked angrily.
"Because is partially a demon." Smiley said, "We don't know what he's capable of."
"What's that s-supposed to m-mean?!" Toby asked, still sounding angry.
"You need to listen to me, Toby." Smiley said seriously, "Jack is a cannibalistic demon and who knows what he'd need to regrow that arm, so until we either see how he acts or learn more about him, no one is allowed to see him at all, especially since a demon claimed it would kill everyone including you."
"But..." Toby trailed off.
"This is for your own good, Toby, everyone's good." Smiley said, "No one can see him, so don't even think about going in."
I then heard him walking away, it was silent for a moment before I heard someone else walking over.
"You must bide with it, Toby." I heard Slender say, "This is how things must be."
"But I..." Toby trailed off, "I'm s-so worried..."
"I understand that, but you must be patient." Slender said calmly, "You must understand that Eyeless Jack is not human, thus he follows rules that you don't."
I looked up at the door slightly.
"We do not know what kinds of demons rest beneath his skin, that is what makes him so dangerous." Slender said, "Yes, Jack still holds his own mind but there are other entities in that mind as well, and if his hold wavers at all they can take control and do as they please now that there is nothing to confine them, seeing as how the bracelet was taken with his arm."
They were both quiet, then Toby sighed slightly.
"I..." He trailed off, "I just..."
He went quiet again.
"This is what you wish to be with, Toby." Slender said suddenly, "He isn't human, and he isn't predictable, this is who and what he is, he can be very dangerous if one of those demons take hold."
It was rather quiet for a moment.
"Now that you know what you are truly getting into, are you sure you want this?" Slender asked, "You can back out of this at any point and leave Jack, and if he only brings up problems from it we can easily get rid of him."
"I d-don't wanna d-do that." Toby said quickly, "I really d-do love him, and I d-don't wanna leave him at a-all."
"Are you sure?" Slender asked, "There is plenty of reason for you to do so, seeing as how parts of him only wish harm upon you."
"I don't wanna leave him." He said quickly, not stuttering at all, "I really love him, and I w-wanna work around this."
It was silent again, I lowered my head again and stared at my bare feet.
"If that truly is what you desire, then so be it." Slender said, "But if I feel that you, as my proxy, is in danger, then I must put a stop to any sort of interaction with him."
"Okay." Toby said, "I c-can't stop you... but p-please don't hurt him."
"I will try and reframe from such actions." Slender agreed, "But I cannot guarantee anything."
He was quiet.
"I g-guess that's all I c-could ask for..." Toby said quietly, "But still... I wanna s-see him as soon a-as possible."
"Just be patient." Slender said, "That is all you need."