Don't Mess Around

Toby and I were being dragged downstairs by an enthusiastic Clockwork and Jane, they were really excited for some reason and it made me uncomfortable, I was well aware Slender was gone and it was late, I was kind of hoping that we weren't doing truth or dare again, we were both lead to the living room to see that not everyone was there, Wendell and Daisy were there though, Daisy looked really unamused as she was looking at Jeff sitting at the small table that had been moved to the center of the room, even the couch was moved.
"Um, what's going on?" I asked.
"I think that's what most of us want to know." Wendell said.
"Jeff?" I asked as I looked at him.
"Don't get your panties in a knot." He said as he waved his hand in an annoyed manner, "It's going to be fun."
"I d-don't like that." Toby said as he gave Jeff a dark look, "Y-your fun isn't fun a-at all."
"I think I'm done." Daisy said as she looked at Wendell.
"No, hold on." Wendell held up his hand to her, "I wanna see what he thinks is fun, then I'll know if he's truly a moron or not."
"Oh, he's definitely a moron." I said, "No need to see if he's that."
Jeff scoffed at me.
"I'm certain you'll like this, Jack." He said.
"I highly doubt that." I said.
Jeff reached underneath the table and pulled out an Ouija board.
"I'm out." Both Wendell and I said in unison as we began to leave.
Both of us were grabbed by LJ.
"Are you an actual moron?" Daisy asked, "Get that shit out of here!"
"Jeff, you're so dumb." I said quietly as I covered my face.
"What's wrong with an Ouija board?" Nina asked.
"You always get unwanted company that you can't get rid of easily." Wendell and I said in unison.
"Like what?" Jeff asked.
"Demons." We said in unison.
"Jack, you're possessed." Nina said, "You don't have to worry about that."
"Not all demons are the same, asshat." I growled, "Just 'cause I'm possessed doesn't mean anything."
I was getting rather pissed off at both of them, Wendell was now trying to get out of LJ's grasp, Daisy went over to help him but LJ used his foot to push her away.
"Why even bother using one of those?!" Daisy asked angrily, "I'm literally a ghost, and BEN's a ghost, listen to the ghost's you know and don't fuck around with that!"
"Nina, come help me." Jeff said.
"Anything for you!" Nina said happily as she went over to him.
"Jeff, knock it off." Jane said, "I trust Jack and Wendell on this."
"Are we speaking to a demon?" Jeff asked in a cocky voice.
The plastic window that had both of their fingers on it began to move, it went to Yes and I was completely done, both Wendell and Daisy seemed done too, Nina giggled.
"Jeff, stop!" Toby shouted.
"Okay Demon." Jeff started, "How many demons are possessing Jack?"
The window moved to 7, Toby was the only one I really told aside from Slender that I had seven demons inside my body, I was very uncomfortable.
"Are you one of Jack's demons?" Nina asked in a joking tone.
The window quickly moved to yes, I, again, felt terrified for some reason.
(We're not doing that, Jack.)
That made me feel a bit better, but I quickly felt even more uncomfortable.
"Okay, Jack demon." Jeff said as his carved smile seemed to increase, "Which demon are you?"
It didn't move, Jeff laughed.
"I guess you're done with that joke, huh?" He asked as he looked at Nina.
She was dead quiet as she stared at Jeff.
"You weren't moving it?" She asked quickly as she moved her hands.
"Are you saying you weren't?" Jeff asked as he moved his hands.
"No!" She shouted, "I thought you were!"
The window moved again and both of them quickly looked down, it was spelling something out on its own.
"T-H-E-S-I-L-E-N-T-S-E-V-E-N-T-H." Nina read aloud.
I felt my entire being churn, I wanted to leave so badly now, I grabbed LJ's arm.
"Let me go!" I said in a panic.
"Silent Seventh, huh?" Nina asked.
"Shut up!" I shouted, "Just let me go!"
The window began to move again, Nina read what it was spelling aloud.
"I... will... kill... all... he... loves..." She ready, "Toby... Sally... everyone."
"Everyone will die." Jeff continued to read.
I finally broke free from LJ's grasp, I then ran out of the room as quickly as possible, I ran out of the house entirely and eventually found myself near where Toby and I camped, I then began pacing around, the Seventh was the only one who gave me actual problems, he was the most violent, and the rudest, I took off my mask and dropped it on the ground before I bit down on my finger, I didn't care about the fact that I was bleeding because of it.
(This is a problem.)
(I wonder why he decided to talk to those losers?)
(He doesn't even talk to us!)
(Not only that, but why tell them his intentions?)
I'm getting desperate... I don't want to hurt Toby, but if his true intentions are to kill him then that would explain why I've attacked him so much, I think I need to talk to Slender.
"Jack?"
I quickly turned around to see Masky and Hoodie standing nearby.
"Whoa, dude, what happened?" Masky asked, slightly coming over.
"Don't come near me." I somewhat growled.
Masky stopped in his tracks, he looked at Hoodie slightly.
"What happened?" Hoodie asked.
"Jeff was a moron and brought an Ouija board into the damn house!" I shouted, "Long fucking story short, things didn't go well with the demons!"
The two of them stood there silently as they watched me, I kept my head hidden from them.
"I suggest we get him to Master." I heard Skully say.
I looked up at him slightly to see just how serious he was.
"He'll know what to do." Skully continued, "If they actually brought an Ouija board into the mansion then that can definitely mess with him."
"How so?" Hoodie asked.
"And how do you know?" Masky added.
"I've seen it before while abroad." Skully said, "The possessed 'Pasta I was watching had the demon physically ripped from him and it started attacking everyone."
"Shit." Masky hissed slightly.
"Just do whatever you need." I said as I lowered my head again, "Kill me, whatever, just don't let me kill anyone else."
I heard Hoodie cock his gun.
"Just as a precaution." He said.
"Alright Jack, follow us." Masky said, "We'll take you to Slender."
I began following them, Hoodie was standing behind me with his gun still out but that didn't matter to me, it was actually comforting to know that he would at least be able to gun me down if I acted out, we walked for a while until we reached the lake, Slender was standing near it looking out over the water.
"Welcome back, boys." He said calmly, "I see you brought him here."
"Yes, sir." Skully said, "Did Tim convey that apparently, Jeff had an Ouija board?"
"Yes, I'm afraid so." Slender said as he turned to us finally, "Please step away from him."
All three of them backed away from me.
"Tell me everything." Slender ordered.
I did, I told him every little detail, leaving nothing out, after my explanation everyone was quiet.
"That moron." Masky hissed.
"What are your orders?" Skully asked.
Slender was silent as I stood there, he let out a sigh.
"Skully and Hoodie shall take him home and to the basement for safe keeping." He finally said, "As you are doing that Masky shall run an errand that may help him."
"Yessir." All three of them said.
Skully grabbed my arm and began to lead me off.
"And boys..."
They both stopped in their tracks.
"Take Jeff to the basement as well." Slender said, "I shall need to have a conversation with him as soon as I get back."
"Yessir." Hoodie said.
"Do I have to be gentle?" Skully asked, not looking at him.
"You have no reason to show mercy." Slender said, "He has now been deemed a nuisance to the mansion until he can make amends with Jack."
"Perfect." Skully said.
They then continued to lead me to the mansion, as we were walking back I slowly began to calm down, once we got back Skully looked at Hoodie.
"Can you get him down there on your own?" He asked.
Hoodie nodded.
"Alright, I'll go get Jeff." Skully said.
"I wanna watch that." I said.
"Sweet, that'll be fun." Skully said.
We went inside to see everyone was standing in the living room still arguing.
"Well, how the hell was I supposed to know that?!" Jeff asked angrily, "It's not like he told anyone!"
"Everyone h-has secrets!" Toby shouted angrily, "Just b-because you d-don't know something d-doesn't give you a f-free pass when they t-told you t-to fucking stop what you were doing!"
Skully quickly went up behind Jeff and pulled some sort of black box out of his jacket pocket, he then pushed it against Jeff's side and that's when I found out Skully had a taser for some reason, Jeff went down just about immediately.
"As an official menace to the safety of the residence of the mansion you are being detained." Skully said seriously as he pulled out a pair of handcuffs, "You are to remain completely silent and obedient, otherwise injuries may occur during your transportation."
He grabbed Jeff by the hair and pulled him up so he can look at his terrified expression.
"And I'm sure we're all well aware that I don't care about your well-being." Skully said, "So just behave, ass."
Skully stood up and pulled Jeff to his feet by the hair, he then looked back at Hoodie and me before looking at Toby.
"You watched the whole thing?" He asked.
"Yeah." Toby said, still seeming annoyed.
"Who else touched the board?" He asked.
Toby quickly pointed at Nina, she jumped slightly and looked nervous.
"Oh, the ravenous fangirl that follows every whim of the smile prick." Skully said in a dissatisfied tone, "You either come willingly or I'll use this on you two." He pulled the taser out of his pocket again.
"O-okay." She agreed.
"Let's get them downstairs." Skully said as he dragged Jeff off.
Hoodie gently placed his hand on my back and began leading me downstairs, then he lead me off to my usual room as Jeff and Nina were being put into separate rooms, once in I sat on the chair in silence, Hoodie chained me up before he left, I lowered my head quickly as I waited for whatever was going to happen happened.
"Is he okay?" I heard Toby ask from outside of the door.
"I don't know." Hoodie said, "Master and Masky are getting things right now."
Toby sighed heavily.
"I'm sorry." Hoodie said, "But this is all we can do."
"Okay..." Toby said quietly, "Th-thanks."
I heard them walk away and I sat there for a long time, I heard the door open and I looked up to see Slender and Masky, Toby was standing just outside the door looking in, I looked at Slender waiting to hear what he had to say, Masky walked over to me and quickly unlocked the chains, letting them slip off me, he then shoved a book into my chest, I grabbed it before he let it go, I looked to see it was a Bible, my body shook at the sight of it as all the demons began talking and panicking, I looked back up at them.
"U-um..." I stuttered out.
Masky held out a bracelet with a cross dangling from it and the demons panicked more, I really didn't want to take it but I didn't exactly have a choice, I took it and lowered my head again.
"Those two things should contain the demons a bit better, though it just may hurt." Slender said, "But at this time there isn't anything else for us to do."
"I know..." I said quietly, "I'll do anything I need to."
"Good." Slender said, "Then you may leave."
I got up and slipped the bracelet on, I felt dizzy and tired as soon as I did, I wobbled slightly but managed to catch my balance, I then began slowly making my way out of the room, holding as tightly as possible to the Bible in my arms, I fumbled out of the door and Toby caught me before I hit the ground, he held me up and looked up at Slender.
"It's all we can do." He said.
"Yessir..." Toby said quietly.
He began to lead me off as Slender and Masky began to head over to the door Skully was standing in front of.
"Nina was involved, too." He said, "She's being talked to by Brian right now."
Toby began leading me back upstairs as Slender began talking to Skully, once we reached the living room everyone silently looked at us two, I pushed away from Toby and began heading to the stairs alone as quickly as possible, I tripped over the first step and nearly hit the ground but was caught, I looked to see it was both Toby and Kate who caught me, both of them took an arm and pulled them over their shoulders, they then began helping me up the stairs, I let out a sigh and just gave in, letting them help me, this is all Jeff's damn fault, he just ruined everything, I was taken back to my room and laid on the bed, that's when I finally let the Bible go, Toby took it and set it on my nightstand as Kate left, as soon as the door closed I began to cry, Toby sat next to me quietly and rubbing my arm.
"I'm s-so sorry..." He said, it sounded like he was starting to cry, "I w-wish I d-did something t-to stop this..."
"It's okay." I sobbed, "It's not your fault, it's Jeff's!"
Toby laid next to me and I looked at him slightly.
"I'm sure y-you'll g-get used to them s-soon." He said quietly, "E-everything will b-be fine..."
"You're not scared?" I asked as I looked at him.
"No, I t-trust you." Toby said, "Even i-if those d-demons don't l-like me, I kn-know you w-won't l-let them k-kill me."
I rolled over slightly and pulled Toby into a hug, he hugged me and rubbed my back as I started to cry heavily.
"Shh, it's o-okay." He soothed me, "We'll make it th-though this, t-together."