End Of Me

I jolted awake to the sound of banging, I looked around quickly, Toby was gone and so was Seedy, the banging suddenly happened again and I looked at the door.
"Get up!" Someone shouted.
I knew I was in trouble, I got up and grabbed my mask, I was still only in my sweatpants but I had to open the door, I slipped my mask on went over to the door, I saw it was bolted shut again, I knew it was Toby, I unbolted the door and opened it, I was quickly grabbed and thrown to the ground in the hall, I looked to see Laughing Jack reaching for me, he was one of the few in the house that wasn't terrified of me, mostly because he was just imaginary.
He grabbed me and pulled me off the ground, he shoved me against the wall and I could feel someone else grab my arms and pulled them up behind me, I felt myself get cuffed, I was slightly panicked but was doing my best not to hurt whoever had me, I was pulled away from the wall and shoved forward slightly, I glanced back to see the second person was Masky, I could tell just by the look in his eye that he was upset about something.
"Get to the office." He said.
LJ pushed me again and I nearly fell over, I managed to catch myself but I wasn't about to argue with them, I started heading downstairs to the office, I wasn't sure what was going to happen to me, I was quiet the entire time we were heading down, I could hear a bunch of people talking, we reached the living room to see everyone was in there talking quietly, I heard them saying Toby a lot, they all fell silent when I reached the room, staring at me with both fear and surprise, I lowered my head and went off down the hallway, we reached the office and Masky opened the door, LJ forced me inside and I looked up slightly, I lowered my head to the tall figure sitting at the desk, I was fully ready for my punishment, his silence was torture.
"Do you know what you've done?" He asked.
I was quiet for a moment.
"It's... about Toby, isn't it...?" I asked.
"So you do know." He said.
I nodded, keeping my head low, I know what I did, and I wasn't proud of it.
"What happened?" He asked.
I was quiet, I didn't exactly know.
(It was the silent seventh.)
"It was... a demon." I said quietly, "The seventh one that doesn't say much."
It quickly fell back to silence, I was waiting for him to shout at or attack me, but nothing was happening.
"Now..." He finally said, "If it were only once, then I would have overlooked it."
I swallowed hard, now I knew Toby did tell about the other times.
"But seeing as how last night was your 14th attack, I cannot ignore that."
I choked slightly, 14?! What?! I've attacked him 14 times?! What the fuck guys?!
"You've surprised me." He said, "I am honestly surprised Toby endured through that for as long as he did."
I looked up at him slightly, the way he was staring at me was making me uncomfortable.
"Though, now, there isn't anything for us to do with you." He said.
I lowered my head again, I lost my last chance.
"I've contacted Zalgo to come deal with you." Slender said, "He will be arriving within three days, until that time arrives, you are in lockdown."
I didn't say anything, I guess when I told Toby last night that I may never see him again was what was going to happen, I lowered my head more.
"Take him downstairs." He ordered.
LJ grabbed me and started dragging me out of the room, as we went back into the living room everyone fell quiet again, I kept my head down, LJ dragged me downstairs and off to my usual cell, Masky and Hoodie were there too, LJ held me down as the two of them grabbed my chains and tied me down, I was quiet the entire time, once they pattlelocked me down they began to leave, LJ was one of the first ones out.
"Masky?" I asked as I looked up finally.
He froze in the doorway, Hoodie, who was in front of him, turned and looked at me.
"Please take care of yourself for me." I said, "I won't be here to help anymore..."
He still didn't turn around, he was holding onto the door tightly.
"Please try at the very least." I said as I lowered my head slightly, "As my last request."
Masky pushed past Hoodie and walked away, I looked at Hoodie who was staring at where Masky went.
"Brian?" I asked.
He looked at me quickly, hardly anyone used their real names so I knew it was odd for him.
"Please keep an eye on him for me." I said, "And Toby too."
He just nodded slightly, he then closed the door, I lowered my head fully now.
(Jack?)
"Just leave me alone..." I said softly, "There's no use wasting your breath on me..."
It was silent now, there wasn't anything I could do now, only wait for my fate, though there was no certainty on what would happen to me, for all I know Zalgo could give the word and I'm destroyed, this could be the last few days of my life.