Who's In Charge

I was sitting quietly on the ground, I don't really know how long I've been here for, I was curled up in a ball on the floor hoping they don't come back again, they kept coming back and torturing me, I always did my best to fight against them but I've been exhausting myself a lot lately trying to get out of the chains, I was suffering, I flinched when I could hear something move near me, I sat there quietly as I tried to listen to whatever it was, I wanted to cry, I didn't want to go through that anymore, I felt a clawed, scaly hand touch my head and I flinched again.
"Are you alright?"
I looked up quickly, it was Sloth.
"Y-You're back...!" I somewhat sobbed.
"Yes, we all are." He said, "We've been looking for you."
I started crying more as I covered my face, his hand actually felt comforting despite being creepy.
"I'm sorry to do this to you right now... but I have to go get ther others." He said, "Can you wait a bit longer?"
"Yes..." I said quietly, "I can wait."
He let me go and turned around, disappearing again, I held myself as I waited for him to come back, I just hoped they'd get back before the other guys do, who knows what they'd do to me, after a while I heard another noise and I quickly looked up, oh god it's those three bastards.
"Go away." I said as I buried my face into my knees.
"You can't get rid of us that easily." The main one said as he stood in front of me, "We're demons, not pidgeons."
The chain around my neck was pulled suddenly, forcing me to sit up, I pulled back as I tried to move away, he pulled more and forced me toward him, he used his foot to pin me again, grinding his foot into my crotch, I tried to push him away again.
"Come on, Jacky." He teased, "Most humans would do anything for sexual favors."
"You even went as far as restricting your demonic parts just to have sex with your lover." Another added.
I looked away and tried to ignore them, I really wanted to cry, he grinded his foot again and I whimpered, trying to push him away again, I wanted to cry.
"Leave him alone."
I looked up quickly, my heart getting caught up in my throat.
"Toby?!" I asked.
He was standing there with his arms folded, fully dressed luckily, he looked really mad.
"Oh, it's the twitchy boy." One said.
"Get lost."
"You can't tell me to do shit." Toby said seriously, "Now I s-suggest you let him g-go and back away slowly."
My chain was yanked again, I held back a yelp of pain.
"Listen here, you twitchy prick." The main one growled, "Once he finally submits then we'll have full control of all his privious demons, we're in charge."
Toby seemed surprisingly calm, he just shook his head.
"You're not in charge." Toby said sternly, "He's not in charge."
Large red eyes opened right behind Toby, then the larger than life demon rose behind him.
"I'm in charge." He said seriously as he flipped them off.
All three of them were dead quiet as Wrath growled behind him, I could see more eyes peering around Wrath, all ready to fight, suddenly the one standing in front of me with the chain began to laugh.
"There's no way you were able to tame those demons." He said as he pulled on the chain more, "Jack, tell them to stop."
I looked away and kept my mouth shut, the chain was pulled again and I felt his claws dig into my thigh and somewhat my genitals.
"NOW!"
"Stop!" I shouted, "Please just stop!"
Toby looked even madder.
"Wrath, get them away f-from him." Toby ordered, "If they g-get in your way, just k-kill them."
Wrath growled slightly as he began climbing over Toby and heading towards us, growling the whole time, the demons over me were trying to stand their ground but were obviously teriffied, Wrath grabbed the one off me and threw it off into the dark, he growled at the other two as I looked down at my bleeding thigh, I felt gentle hands on my face and I looked up at Toby.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
I quickly grabbed onto him and started crying, he rubbed my head slightly.
"I'm scared..." I said quietly, "Please help..."
Toby was quiet as he rubbed my back, I could tell he was mad.
"Everyone..." Toby said quietly.
"Yes, Toby?" Pride asked.
"Kill those three fuckers." He said darkly.
"Of course."
I heard them start walking away, I moved away from Toby slightly and he gently cradled my face.
"Are you okay?" He asked, "What did they do t-to you?"
I leaned against him again, I was starting to shake.
"I... feel like I cheated on you..." I sobbed slightly.
"Fuck those guys!" He shouted as he held me close.
I slowly began to sob, he rubbed my back trying to comfort me, after a while I calmed down, I was just sitting on his lap quietly now, I finally looked up at him.
"How did you get here...?" I asked quietly.
"Your demons came and got me." He said, "They appeared in a d-dream, and t-told me you were in t-trouble, I couldn't just sit there and let you get h-hurt."
I leaned against him again.
"What have I been like...?" I said quietly, "Or, well, my body, really..."
"Violent." He said, "You attacked me, then t-tried to run away, it t-took a lot t-to keep you here."
I sighed as I leaned against him again.
"I'm so sorry..." I said quietly.
"It wasn't you." He said, "It was those three b-bastards."
"What are we supposed to do...?" I asked, "I can't leave while these chains are on me."
He sighed as he held me, rubbing the back of my head.
"We'll think of s-something." He assured me.
I closed my eyes as I buried my face into his neck, he continued to comfort me, trying to think of something, eventually we both just silently agreed to wait for the demons, right now I just wanted to sit with him and make sure he was going to be okay, soon he shifted and I moved away slightly, he looked me over slightly.
"You are human..." He said quietly.
I looked down at myself, I still looked exactly how I did before I was possessed, Toby was quiet.
"You can touch me if you want." I said, "I'm fine with you touching me."
He brushed his finger against my nipple, I twitched slightly, he looked up at me slightly.
"Is it w-weird that I'm not naked?" He asked.
"I don't know." I said, "I don't even know why I'm naked."
He reached down and started looking at my thigh that was bleeding, he was checking it quietly, I just watched him quietly, soon he moved on to checking my junk, I bit my lip as I turned away from him, somewhat holding my breath to not make any noise, he was squishing it slightly, probably making sure it wasn't damaged in any way, he sighed as he stopped.
"You're okay." He said as he pulled me close again.
He rubbed my back slightly, I heard something breathe behind me and I flinched.
"Oh, hello." Toby said, "Are they g-gone?"
"Yes, they are." I heard Pride say, "I don't believe we have to worry about them coming back."
I looked up at them.
"Are you alright, Jack?" Greed asked.
"They didn't hurt you too bad, right?" Envy asked.
"Oh god it's blood!" Lust sounded panicked.
"I'm fine." I said, "I've had worse, I'm fine."
"Can you get rid of these chains?" Toby asked.
"We most likely can." Glottony said.
Wrath grunted as he came over to me, he seemed to follow one of the chains off.
"We'll follow the other six in a minute." Pride said, "We need to return Toby to his rightful place first."
"Okay." Toby said, "I g-guess I'm ready."
Toby stood up and went toward them slightly, they all went toward him and he just seemed to disappeared, I sighed as I lowered my head, they then started following the chains, I just sat there silently waiting, I felt one of the chains get pulled and then an uproar of laughter, it sounded like Envy.
"That fucking sucks." He said.
I just ignored him, after a minute I felt a chain fall from wherever it was anchored, it was the chain that was wrapped around my waist, the biggest chain, I continued waiting and soon more chains began to break, soon someone came over in front of me, holding the chain for my neck.
"Ooh, I kinda like this." It was goddamn Lust.
"Please don't." I said tiredly, "Those three have already used that past it's welcome."
"That's not okay!" Lust said angrily, "You're for Toby's hand only!"
He began grumbling as he was actually removing it from my neck, I knew I had six chains but suposidly I had seven, one for each demon, I had one around my neck, of course, one around each leg, one around each wrist, one around my waist, and that was it, equeling six, I felt movement inside my chest, it actually hurt and I suddenly felt like I could breathe better, soon more demons began coming back, each of them carrying a chain and unchaining me, soon the smallest demon came up behind me, it was Greed, I felt him dig his claws into my back and I gasped, he pushed in and I tried not to panic, it felt like he pulled something out, I looked back to see he was holding a disappearing chain.
"Where was that?" I asked, I didn't exactly want the answer but I needed it.
"Thye wrapped it around your heart." He said, "I guess that's why your chest felt tight."
"Each of those chains explains some sort of problem you were having." Pride said, "Limbs moving on their own, your sleepwalking and paralysis, and, of course, your chest feeling tight."
"It was all just those three pulling on these chains and getting you to do what they want." Greed said.
I sighed as I slumped forward.
"How did all this even happen?" I asked, "That's the one thing that's been bugging me the most."
"It was your medication." Glottony said.
"You were having some weirdly bad reaction to it." Lust added.
"We don't believe it was anything natural." Pride said, "We all think that someone tampered with your medicine, corrupting them so those three demons can thrive."
I sighed in disappointment.
"Send me home, I guess..." I said quietly.
They all moved in and I blacked out.