A Proposal

I was somewhat pacing as I waited outside, we've spent a week setting everything up and now it was finally time, I was waiting for Skully to bring him outside for me and I knew he was a bit over excited for this, Skully I mean, I gave him permission to kidnap Toby again and apparently he had fun doing it last time, I heard the door open to see Skully with Toby over his shoulder, Toby was completely limp as he was being carried, Skully just waltz right over to me and sat him down, he was standing there looking confused, he looked at me.
"Thanks, Skully." I said.
"No prob." He waved, "Later!"
I watched as he started heading inside, I turned to Toby again.
"Sorry, I didn't know where you were and Skully told me not to worry about it." I said, "I would have got you myself."
"Do you need anything?" He asked, "Are you feeling sick?"
"No, I'm fine." I replied, "I just wanted to take a walk with you."
He relaxed slightly.
"Last time I was out in the forest alone I got attacked by a dog..." I said quietly, "Will you walk with me?"
He stepped closer to me and wrapped an arm around me, I had him wrapped around my finger at this point, I smiled up at him and began leading him off to the spot, we walked for a good while before we finally got closer to our destination, Toby spoke up right on cue.
"Do you need to sit?" He asked.
"Mm." I hummed, "I probably should."
He stopped walking, everything was going to plan.
"There's a bench up ahead." I pointed, "Well, they're kind of flat grotto rocks, but they're in the shape of a bench."
He looked a bit confused.
"Apparently Liu set it up a while ago so Jane could sit there while he trained nearby." I claimed, "It'd be more comfortable than sitting anywhere else."
He nodded in agreement, everything was falling into place, we continued walking until we eventually reached a small cliff, it wasn't that far of a drop, only about five feet, Toby took me over to the bench and had me sit down, he sat next to me to let me rest, I took his hand and held it as I slipped my other hand into my pocket, I rubbed the felt box that was waiting for its time in the sun, I looked at Toby.
"Do you remember that one time we were out together and I started looting?" I asked.
He looked at me and was quiet for a minute.
"Yes." He replied, "I remember that, you said you take money and things you want."
"Yeah." I agreed, "I never took things that were valuable."
"Uh-huh." He said, "Unless you did that."
"Well..." I trailed off, "In a sense."
He looked a bit confused.
"A sense...?" He asked.
I squeezed his hand slightly.
"Let's just say I found something I wanted but it's considered valuable." I said.
"Okay." He said.
I looked back out over the cliff and somewhat leaned against him, he looked down at me again.
"Are you tired?" He asked.
"A little." I replied.
"Should we go home?" He asked.
"Maybe." I replied.
I sighed as I closed my eyes, he reached over and rubbed my stomach slightly as I squeezed his hand, he squeezed my hand back and I looked at him.
"Do you wanna go home?" He asked, "It's getting a little late."
I let up on holding his hand and slid off the bench, Toby watched me curiously as I somewhat sat on my knees, it was too hard for me to keep one knee up so I stayed on both my knees, I pulled the box out of my pocket and set it on his knee.
"Here..." I said quietly.
He just quietly looked at the box, I reached up and opened the box for him.
"Will you marry me?" I asked.
He stared down at me silently, we were both completely silent as we stared at each other.
"Um... I don't mean to be mean... but could you answer sometime soon...?" I asked quietly, "It kind of hurts sitting like this."
Toby stood up quickly and began helping me stand as well, I looked down at the ring box on the ground quietly.
"Aw man..." I muttered.
He gently kissed my cheek.
"Jack, I'd love to accept." He said, "But I don't think I can."
"Why?" I asked as I looked up at him.
"Because I'm a proxy." He said, "I... I can't."
"Yes, you can." I said, "I asked beforehand, Slender said it was okay."
His face lit up immediately, the loud, high-pitched noise that followed was definitely one of excitement.
"Ow, geez." I said, "That's loud."
"Yes!" He squealed, "I love you!"
"I love you, too." I smiled.
He pulled me into a kiss, I kept my arms wrapped around him as he began kissing my cheek and neck, my eyes slowly traveled down to the box again.
"Can you pick that up?" I asked, "It's hard to bed down now, my tummy's too big."
He finally let me go and picked up the ring, he took it out of the box and slipped the box into his pocket, he then slipped the ring on before he kissed me again, I kissed his cheek.
"We can go home now." I said.
"Okay." He agreed.
He kept an arm wrapped around me as he began to lead me off back home, he was kind of giggling as we were walking.
"Do we have permission to actually get married?" He asked, "Or was it only the proposal?"
"From what I know, only the proposal." I replied, "But we can ask about marriage later."
"Okay!" He smiled happily.
He continued laughing as he walked with me.
"I can't wait to tell everyone!" He said happily, "Hoodie would-!"
He suddenly looked sad, I pulled him a bit closer to comfort him.
"Hoodie would be happy for us." I said, "I know he would be."
He looked at me slightly.
"And when he gets back I know he'll celebrate." I said, "He'll be happy about this."
He smiled slightly.
"Yeah, you're right." He said.
I leaned against him again, he walked alongside me generally quiet, I was really happy that he accepted, I suddenly stopped and placed my hand on my stomach, I squeezed his hand again.
"Toby..." I said quietly.
He looked down at me quietly, I moved my shirt and grabbed his hand, gently placing it on my stomach, Toby was quiet as he looked at me, then his face lit up.
"Is it...?" He trailed off.
I somewhat nodded.
"They're moving..."