Cat Army

I was taking the cat that I had named Bartis out into the forest, when Slender found out I had brought another cat home he lost it, shouting and telling me to get rid of it, but I couldn't until I knew the cat could live in the forest, I ended up having to remove an eye because of an infection I wasn't aware of, I also discovered that he had been castrated, it also seemed like it wasn't done professionally, that asshat probably did it himself so I had to take care of that and actually finish the job, I knew where I was taking the cat, and I knew I had to explain to all of the others what was wrong with him, I went into a small clearing that I knew had a rock formation, there were about ten cats sitting on and around the rock, they all looked at me with wide eyes.
"Okay, that's not creepy." I said.
They all seemed happy to see me, I knew about all three groups of cats, their numbers were starting to dwindle but I knew I couldn't do anything about it, it was honestly kind of a good thing, don't get me wrong, I love cats, but there were a lot of cats, I knew a few of them that went near the town actually got adopted by passing children, I sat down and set Bartis on my lap, all the cats came over quickly, I made sure Bartis was comfortable before I let the others get close.
"Guys, be careful with him." I warned, "He's still a little hurt and only has one eye."
I let them smell each other before I moved my hands and gently put Bartis down, he seemed nervous as I gently pet him and calmed him down, they were all getting along fine, I sat there gently petting him until he actually began socializing, I sat there watching all of them until they began playing, one cat sat on my lap and watched the others play with me, and after a good few minutes they all began trying to play with me, I didn't exactly mind their biting and growling, I just played around with them, making my hand bounce around off the ground and playfully having it mess with and attack the cats, they were obviously having fun, I then just laid on the ground, letting the cats jump around me playing and wrestling, I just stayed quiet as I watched them, they liked rubbing their faces against my face, claiming me as theirs, they were licking and biting my ears as well, I heard a noise nearby and I looked over quietly, Kage was standing in the trees looking at me, I didn't know why he was here but I wasn't happy to see him at all, I nerrowed my eyes angrily as I glared at him.
"Can I help you?" I asked angrily.
"Oh, I thought you were dead." He said.
"How about you fuck off?" I asked, "I'm not in the mood."
He began coming over to me, the cats began hissing at him and he stopped.
"What do you want with me?" I asked angrily.
He stared down at me.
"Are you going to answer me?" I asked angrily.
"What's up with all the cats?" He asked.
"None of your business." I muttered.
He used his foot to nudge Bartis, I glared at him again.
"Do you remember that one time I cut you open and ripped everything out?" I asked, "Don't mess with the cats."
He didn't say anything as he continued to look at the cats, he was really bothering me, my eyebrow twitched in agitation at him, I sat up and all the cats booked it in different directions except Bartis, but then again he's new, I gently urged him to move with my foot, he hissed at me before he crawled away into a bush.
"Leave me alone." I said.
I walked away, although I could hear him following me, I just did my best to ignore him but also kept my ear on him so I knew he wouldn't attack me, after a minute of walking something, or should I say, someone, jumped out of a tree on top of me, I wobbled for a second before I fell to the ground, Toby squealed in my ear.
"Guess what!" He shouted.
"You're breaking my eardrum?" I asked calmly.
"So there's a whole thing with a cow and I don't know what t-to think about it!" He shouted.
"A cow?" I asked, "What the fuck are you talking about?"
"Oh, I found a cow in the forest." He was calm now, "I don't really know what to do, it chased me and I climbed a t-tree."
"Alright, okay." I said, "Where's the cow?"
"I don't know." He looked around frantically, "It has horns, and was mean."
He looked right at me, cradling my face.
"I think it was a bull."
"You sound insane." Kage said.
Toby looked over at Kage quickly, he flipped him off.
"I am insane!" He said, "Fuck off!"
He turned back to me quickly and somewhat slapped my face when he started cradling my face again, getting really close to me.
"I swear to you I'm not lying." He said, "It was a c-cow, and it chased me."
"Alright, alright." I grabbed his hands and pushed them away from my face, "Where were you when you were chased and climbed the tree? Was it here?"
"No, it was a little ways away." He said, "I g-got scared."
I sighed as I got up, he wrapped his arms around me so he dangled from my neck as I got off the ground.
"Alright, fine." I said, "Let's go look for this cow."
He let me go and began leading me away, holding my hand tightly as he led me through the trees, I could hear Kage following behind us, soon Toby pulled to a stop and pointed, there was a large beef bull fucking up some bushes with his horns, he was making a bunch of weird noises as well, I just sat there silently watching it in awe.
"Alright." I said quietly, "That's the weirdest thing I've ever seen."
The bull looked over at us and Toby yelped, darting behind me, it charged at us and I held my ground, I grabbed its horns and ended up getting pushed back a bit, but I pushed the bull back and growled at it, we both sat there glaring at each other, I pushed him back slightly and he pulled away, he huffed and shook his head, then began to leave, I stood there growling as it left, once it was gone I looked back at Toby.
"There." I said.
"Yay!" He cheered as he wrapped his arms around me, "That was scary."
"You're so weird." I said.
He kissed me.
"That's..." Kage trailed off.
"I don't judge your girlfriend." Toby said, "Fuck off."
I just wrapped an arm around Toby and pulled him up so I could actually hold him comfortably, I said nothing to Kage as I carried him away, Toby was quiet as he watched Kage as we walked away, he looked over at me quietly.
"Are you mad at me for kissing you in f-front of Kage?" He asked sadly.
"No, I'm not." I assured, "I just didn't want him to make fun of you."
He smiled at me, I smiled back at him, I decided to take him home, just to make sure he doesn't run into the bull again, I'd also tell Puppeteer about the bull so he could get rid of it, just so I knew no one else would get hurt, but now there was one thing bothering me.
"What was Kage doing here?" Toby asked.
"I don't know." I replied, "That's bothering me, too."