New Addition

[Guys OH MY GOD! I got my OWN Titan! Look at how cute he is! Aw, I'm soooo in love with this cat! My brother and sister let me name him Titan and everything! I named him because he looks so much like the one from this book! He's still a little skittish and isn't used to people yet but I love him still!
If only I was Jack, then he'd love me immediately.]

I slowly opened my eyes, Toby was kissing my cheek gently, I looked up at him slightly.
"Morning breath." I sighed.
"I already brushed my teeth." He whispered.
"I've still got it." I complained.
"I've already brushed your teeth." He poked my cheek.
I was quiet for a minute, I did feel minty fresh.
"Please don't do that ever again." I glared.
"You didn't stop me at all." He said.
"I was asleep." I argued.
"And you managed to stay that way the entire time." He argued back.
"I'm going to... break your little finger." I said.
He kissed me fully on the mouth, I groaned in defeat before I quickly tickled his sides, he squealed as he wiggled away.
"Don't do that!" He complained.
"When you stop brushing my teeth while I'm sleeping." I said.
"I've only done it once!" He complained, "And I did it because it was already almost noon!"
I looked at the clock to see he was right, it was almost noon, I sighed as I laid my head back down.
"You get a pass this time." I said, "But next time I'm breaking your finger."
He giggled at me, I slowly got up and he actually helped me get dressed, I've been having problems getting my shoes and socks on lately so I appreciated every bit of help I got, seeing as how I had a demented body her growth rate had been higher than normal, although I knew Jane had been pregnant for six months before she found out, so she's reaching the nine-month mark about now, once my shoes and socks were on I got up.
"Okay." I sighed, "I am... hungry AF."
"Okay." He laughed slightly, "Let's go get you fed."
"Whoo." I was feeling a bit under the weather.
Toby took my hand and began leading me downstairs, when we reached the first floor there was a mob of people standing near the infirmary, Skully was standing nearby.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"Joshua was born at four this morning." Skully replied, "Jane's son, Josh."
"Oh." I said, "Is there a possibility that I can see him?"
"I'd wait a couple of hours." Skully said, "When things start dying down then I say go ahead."
"Alright." I sighed, "I'm going to go eat."
"Have fun." Skully waved.
Toby then led me to the kitchen, I looked over at him.
"I guess his name is Joshua." He said.
"Yeah, seems like Lexus will at least have a friend." I said.
"Unless she bullies all the other kids..." He mumbled.
"She won't bully Josh." I assured him, "She's got two parents that know better than to pick on other kids, she'll be a good girl."
He sighed.
"But she's a k-kicker..." He mumbled.
"She's impatient." I said, "She wants to see the world already, she's got an excelled growth, and I don't know if that'll mean she's going to keep going outside my body as well."
He reached up and rubbed the back of his head, but didn't say anything else about the situation, he looked at me.
"What're you craving?" He asked.
"Um..." I began thinking, "Meatballs and rice."
"Okay." He said, "I'll see what I can do."
I sat down on the chair in the room and sighed, I think she's going to be born soon, meaning she'll be here for Halloween like I expected, I gently ran my hand over my stomach as I waited for Toby, he was doing his own thing, I didn't know how to cook still so I just let him do his thing, I closed my eyes for a second before I opened my eyes again.
"Can you get me some chocolate milk?" I asked.
"Sure." He replied without question.
He began getting me a cup of chocolate milk while I sighed in relief, damn she was craving some weird things, after he gave me the cup he went back to cooking, I sat there drinking the chocolate milk and I hated it, I don't like sweets, but at the same time it was the best thing ever, I was so done with these cravings, once Toby was done cooking he brought me my food, he sat next to me at the counter as I ate, it was overly good, I ate in general silence as Toby was talking to me to keep himself entertained, once I was finished I gave the dishes back to Toby, he put them in the sink and we both left to go meet Josh, the hoard near the infirmary had died down so I went over.
"Move." I said, "Dude with child coming through."
Everyone quickly got out of my way, I saw Liu was standing there with the baby, showing it off like a prize.
"Aw." I said, "He looks so much like you two."
"Doesn't he?" Liu asked, I could immediately tell he was a proud father.
I left the room while Toby went in to meet Josh, as I was heading through the living room I saw Kage and Sadie, the two of them were staring at me.
"What?" I asked.
Kage began laughing as he pointed at me, I knew he was laughing because I was fat, but I didn't really care, I already accepted the fact that this was happening so I wasn't actually upset about it, Sadie somewhat slapped Kage.
"You've, uh..." She trailed off.
"Gained weight?" I finished for her, "I know, but hey, she's gotta eat."
"She?" They both asked.
"Lexus." I replied, "My baby."
"Baby?!" Kage asked quickly.
"Yeah." I replied as I rubbed my stomach, "She's getting impatient."
They were both left dumbstruck, staring at me blankly, neither of them saying anything.
"Is there a problem?" I asked.
"Can I get pregnant?!" Kage asked quickly.
"Why are you worried about that?!" Sadie asked quickly, "It's not like I can get you pregnant!"
He was silent as he stared at Sadie.
"Wait..." She trailed off, "Are you saying you cheated on me?!"
"No! No!" He panicked, "I would never cheat!"
"I can't believe you did that!" She shouted.
I just decided to leave them alone, they continued to argue, I couldn't help but wonder why they were here, I looked over near the stairs on the second floor to see Skully.
"Can I ask a question?" I asked.
"Hm?" He asked.
"Why're Kage and Sadie here?" I asked.
"Oh, about two days ago we made an exchange." He replied, "We traded Wendell and Daisy for Kage and Sadie."
"Oh boy." I sighed, "That might end badly."
"You have to remember that they're not in Zalgo's realm anymore." He raised a finger, "They've got different rules to follow now."
He had a point, everything might be okay as long as I have enough Proxies on my side, and I knew I had three for sure, Masky's still up in the air and I'm not sure about Kate yet.