Mystery Cat

I was heading to the stairs to go to bed when I saw Hoodie pushing Skully to the small hallway on the first floor, Skully had his heels digging into the carpet as he was trying to push against Hoodie.
"I swear it can talk!" Skully protested, "I think he's just being an asshole!"
"Uh-huh." Hoodie agreed with him, but obviously wasn't believing what he was being told.
"That cat talks!" Skully shouted, "I didn't take Masky's meds!"
"I just want to make sure." Hoodie said as he pushed him down the hall, "Just making sure."
I listened as Skully screamed, I hadn't felt that confused in a really long time.
(He's probably talking about Grinny.)
"That would make sense." I muttered as I started heading upstairs.
I went up to the room and opened the door to see Toby struggling on taking his shirt off, he was pulling and tugging, but nothing was happening, I walked up behind him and quickly took his shirt off, he looked back at me as I just held his shirt, he was breathing heavily and looked exhausted.
"How long have you been struggling?" I asked, "It looks like you just ran a marathon."
"Uhh..." He trailed off as he started looking at the clock, "Oh g-god I'm t-tired... five minutes?"
"Five?" I asked, "Do you need to take a break?"
He sighed as he started going down, I grabbed him quickly and pulled him back to his feet, I picked him up and took him over to his bed, I laid him down and he let out a groan.
"Don't die." I poked his forehead.
He stuck his tongue out at me briefly.
"You c-can't t-tell me what t-to do..." He breathed out.
I stuck my tongue out at him, he gave me a dark glare, I leaned down and kissed his forehead.
"Moron." I said as I sat up, "Get some rest."
He let out another sigh, I tossed his shirt over into his laundry hamper, I went to get up but he grabbed my arm and whined, I looked down at him.
"What?" I asked.
"Kiss m-me for real!" He whined.
I sat back down and gently kissed him, once I moved away I saw how happy he looked, I scoffed at him as I grabbed his pillow and hit him in the face.
"Hey!" He said.
"You're such a goober." I chuckled at him.
I got up and started getting changed for bed, I glanced back at Toby to see he was basically already asleep, I went to bed and grabbed my medication off the nightstand, I quickly took some before I laid down, I wrapped my arms around my pillow and closed my eyes, eventually falling asleep.

I opened my eyes to be staring at my nightstand, I let out a slight groan before I rolled over slightly, I ran my hand through my hair as I looked at the clock, two in the morning, I sighed as I let my hand fall to my side, at least I wasn't going through paralysis.
"The fuck?" I heard Toby ask.
I rolled over and looked at him, there was a cat sitting on his chest, it had a squeaky meow, I sat up and gave it a weird look.
"That's not Titan." I said.
"I've n-noticed." Toby said, "He's g-got purple e-eyes."
I got out of bed and went over.
"How did you get in here?" I asked as I picked it up gently.
The cat looked up at me and meowed again.
"How'd he g-get in the h-house?" Toby asked as he sat up.
"Don't know." I replied as I began petting the cat, "Maybe this was the cat Skully thought was talking."
Toby was silent as he stared at me, I looked down at him
"Hm?" I asked.
"Is he o-okay?" He asked.
"I don't know." I said, "I saw Hoodie pushing him to the infirmary."
"He's probably fine." Toby said.
Toby reached over and started petting the cat, we both just sat there silently as we pet it, soon I looked at Toby.
"Should we put it out?" I asked.
"Yeah, I g-guess." Toby said.
I nodded and started to take the cat over to the door, as I looked at it I saw it was a tuxedo, I took a quick peek and saw it was a male, I opened the door and set it down, I closed the door and started to head back to bed, I climbed into bed and just laid there, we were both silent as we were laying there.
"Fuck!" I heard Toby jump.
I rolled over quickly to see the cat was back on top of him, it meowed.
"What the hell?" I asked as I sat up again.
"How'd it g-get back in?!" Toby asked.
"I don't know." I replied, "Maybe there's a hole or something that it found."
Toby was quiet as he stared at the cat, the cat was staring down at Toby.
"I d-don't like it." Toby said.
"It's just a cat." I said.
He gave it a dark look, I grabbed the cat and got back up, I took it back to my bed and laid down, I then began to pet the cat.
"Are you r-really keeping it in h-here?" Toby asked.
The cat looked really happy as it closed its eyes, leaning into my touch, it was probably one of the cutest things I've seen.
"Meh." I heard Toby grunt.
"What?" I asked, "Are you jealous?"
He didn't say anything, I looked over at him to see the dark look he was giving me.
"What?" I asked.
"You s-suck." He said.
"Yes, we've established this." I said, "I deepthroat, too."
The cat's eyes opened quickly and looked at me, it looked a little disturbed, I laughed at it.
"What?" Toby asked.
"I think it understood me." I laughed, "Look at that face."
The cat jumped off my chest and went over to the door, it then sat there looking disturbed, I laughed a bit more as I got up and went over to let it out, after opening the door the cat went out and sat down in the hallway, still seeming disturbed, I closed the door and laughed slightly, Toby was silently watching me.
"Never have I thought that I would disturb a cat like that." I said, "What a world to live in."
I started heading back to bed, Toby got up and started heading back to me, he laid down on top of me and I just sighed.
"Quit getting jealous of animals." I said, "The way I love you is different."
He made a weird noise and I poked at his side, he squirmed and squealed, he pretended to karate chop me.
"I will... eviscerate you." He threatened.
"Goober." I said.