Returning Package

It was early morning and the mansion had finally come into sight, Hoodie had started crying at one point but ended up falling asleep, once we reached the mansion I turned to Seedy and held out my arms.
"Give him here." I ordered.
Seedy gently set him in my arms so I was carrying him bridal style, I then took him inside, Liu was standing just inside the door and immediately turned and ran off, I just ignored him and began taking Hoodie to the infirmary, I took him in and Dr. Smiley looked over at me, he was up in a second.
"He's mentally unstable." I said as I laid him on a bed, "He's been overly stressed out and ended up running away, he's still unstable and his health is declining."
"Alright, I'll handle everything now." He said, "I'll make sure to tell Slender about his declining mental state."
"Okay." I said, "I'm going to go tell Skully that I found him, so he might be coming in here in a minute."
"Alright." He said, "I'll be expecting him, then."
I just nodded and began leaving, I went upstairs and spotted Toby standing in a hallway.
"Toby." I said.
He quickly turned to me and stared, then bolted to me and hugged me.
"Yeah, I know, I left without warning." I said as I pat his back, "Do you know where Skully is?"
"He's in the spare room..." He said quietly.
"Alright, I have to go talk to him." I said.
Toby let me go but quickly grabbed my hand, I went off to the spare room and knocked on the door, after a couple of seconds the door opened, I saw Skully, he immediately looked surprised to see me.
"He's alive." I said, "But he's not alright."
He was immediately on edge.
"He wasn't in a healthy state when he left, and when I found him he was even worse." I said, "He's not right in the head right now."
"Where is he?!" He asked quickly.
"Down in the infirmary." I said, "Go see him."
Skully was out of the room and running past me in an instant, Toby tugged on my sleeve and I looked at him.
"Is Hoodie okay?" He asked.
I shook my head as I started heading to the stairs.
"He got really stressed out and his mental health started declining." I explained, "He's just... not in a good place right now."
Toby looked sad, I just sighed.
"I know..." I muttered, "Everyone's just having so many problems."
I looked at him again.
"One of the main reasons Hoodie's in such bad shape is because Skully's been having a lot of identity crises' lately." I continued, "And it's been Masky's fault most of the time."
Toby sighed heavily, the two of us got to the infirmary again and that's where I saw the saddest sight ever, Skully was on his knees next to the bed Hoodie was on holding his hand, his face was pressed against his arm as he was sobbing, his mask was on the floor about two feet away from him, it was a really sad sight to see, I let Toby go.
"I'll be right back." I said quietly.
I left the room and began looking for Masky, after a while I found him outside with a cigarette, I walked right up to him and snatched his smoke away, I quickly discarded it into a nearby birdbath and grabbed his arm, I then started dragging him inside, he started yelling slightly and I stopped and glared at him.
"Shut your cock-sucking whore mouth." I growled.
He looked angry.
"Are you high right now?" I asked, "Have you taken your medicine?"
He looked angrier, I pulled him close and slapped him.
"Sober yourself out, jackass." I growled.
I continued dragging him to the infirmary, he wasn't fighting me anymore so I was pretty sure he was sober, I took him into the infirmary and stood him up, I then gestured to the scene in front of us.
"Brian is not okay." I said seriously, "But to be completely honest if my lover was being mentally abused I don't think I'd be okay."
I looked back at the two of them.
"He's almost in as bad of condition as how I was..." I said quietly, "Seeing his condition when I found him... I think he needs antidepressants more than I did."
I looked at Toby to see he had large tears silently rolling down his cheeks, I looked back at Masky to see he was just staring, then turned his gaze away, after a minute he began walking over to Skully and Hoodie, he stood behind Skully quietly.
"I-"
"Go away!" Skully shouted, "Leave us alone!"
He immediately went quiet, Skully just continued sobbing on Hoodie.
"Why...?" Skully asked, "Why do you hate me...? What did I do to you to make you hate me so much?!"
He began crying heavier on Hoodie, he was still completely incapacitated, I heard the door open behind me and I looked to see Slender coming in, he seemed rather calm as he began walking over to Hoodie and Skully, Masky moved out of the way as he got closer, Skully looked up at him with his a completely drenched face, he began crying heavier as he somewhat climbed over Hoodie.
"No!" He shouted, "No! Please don't send him away like you did with me!"
He looked up at Slender in desperation.
"Don't send him away! I can make him better!" Skully pleaded, "Please! Please! I beg you! Please don't separate us again!"
He buried his face into Hoodie's chest as he gripped his hoodie tightly with both hands.
"Please... at least send me with him..." He was getting quieter, "Please don't separate us again... I can't live like that anymore..."
I looked at Masky to see his head was turned away from Hoodie and Skully, Slender looked at all three of them.
"You two boys are to come with me now." He ordered sternly.
Masky began leaving just about immediately, Skully seemed really hesitant but eventually got up and wiped his face, he then began leaving as well, he still had tears pouring out of his eyes as he walked past and followed Masky out of the room, it almost looked like someone had left a bathroom faucet on, I had no clue someone could cry that much, I then looked up at Slender as he was beginning to leave as well.
"Jack." He started.
"Yes?" I asked.
"You and Dr. Smiley are to keep a very close eye on him." He said, "Understand?"
"Yes, sir." I said.
He then left the room, I turned to Toby and quickly used my sleeve to wipe his face dry.
"We're going to have to hang out some other time." I said, "Sorry."
"It's fine." He said as he started wiping his own face, "This is m-more important."
"Okay." I said.
"T-Take good care of him, okay?" He asked.
"Of course." I agreed.