Forgetting

I was somewhat walking around, it was late and I had just gotten myself something to eat, I walked past a door and stopped, I could hear people talking on the other side, I somewhat listened in since I recognized the voice.
"I personally wouldn't, sir." I heard Smiley say, "Thetmis can be violent."
I took a step closer to the door.
"If you actually sent Tim there he wouldn't survive." He said, "I'm nearly certain of this."
"He's getting out of hand."  Slender said.
"Yes, I understand that, but he still works just as he used to." Smiley said, "If you send Tim away then you will only be adding more stress on the others seeing as how you've already sent Brian away."
I bit my lip slightly.
"Kate is the only other one who knows how to do the paperwork you usually give Tim, and seeing as how she must take on both Tim and Brian's work it will add more than enough stress on her." He continued, "Skully has been in an unstable state since Brian left, and Toby has a lot to think about right now."
He was right, there was a lot on Toby's mind right now, mostly about me and the baby.
"I'd wait for Brian's return before you decide to send Tim away." Skully continued, "Just so you don't end up overworking everyone else."
"I see your concerns." Slender said, "But if something doesn't happen with the two of them soon then Tim cannot stay."
I walked away, I knew Masky and Skully were having problems but it seemed like Masky had been avoiding him like the plague, as I reached the stairs to go up to the third floor but I stopped, I could hear someone sobbing, I began looking around but I didn't see anything, I looked around quietly as I tried to look for the source of the sobbing, I somewhat walked around the corner and spotted feet under an end table in a little seating area, that's where the sobbing was coming from, I went over and knelt down next to the table to see it was Skully, he was facing the wall with his face pressed against it, his hand was covering his mouth, muffling his sobbing, I actually felt really bad for him seeing as how he's hiding under a table trying to hide the fact he's crying, I reached over and gently rubbed his shoulder, he went quiet as he looked at me.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
He started crying again, pressing his face back into the wall, I moved a bit closer and rubbed his shoulder again, he was starting to shake, I had a feeling Masky had something to do with this.
"Is it Masky?" I asked.
He actually shook his head.
"What happened?" I asked.
He moved his hand away.
"S-spider..." He cried slightly.
"Spider?" I asked.
He nodded.
"I-It was... in m-my m-mouth..." He was really shaky, "I..."
"Okay, calm down." I started rubbing his shoulder again, "It's alright."
Someone definitely put a spider in his mouth while he was sleeping, spiders don't go into people's mouths willingly because they don't want to be eaten, I sat there rubbing his shoulder as he was shaking, he moved his hand away and sighed, I could tell he obviously didn't want to open his mouth again because another spider could end up in it again, he looked at me slightly.
"It'll be okay." I assured him, "Just lock your door and you won't have to worry about it anymore."
He sighed again.
"I..." He trailed off.
I looked him in the eyes.
"The spider wouldn't want to climb into your mouth voluntarily." I said, "Someone put it there, probably as a sick joke, so just lock your door and they won't be able to get in."
He looked horrified.
"B-b-but... w-what if someone's st-till there...?" He asked.
"Well, let's go look." I offered, "If whoever did this is still in there then I'll deal with it."
He furrowed his brow slightly but sighed.
"Okay." He agreed.
He started climbing out from under the table as I waited for him, he turned to me and held out his hand to me, I took it and he pulled me to my feet, I've been having a harder time getting up lately so I appreciated him helping me, he then started taking me back to his room, once we reached there I went in and began looking through the room with him, he was looking under things while I was looking in everything else, I didn't find anything and it didn't seem like he didn't either, I looked back at him as he sighed, sitting on the floor next to the bed.
"Are you alright now?" I asked.
"Yeah." He replied quietly.
"That's good." I said, "Will you be alright?" I asked.
"Yeah." He continued, "I'll be okay."
"Alright, that's good to know." I said, "Goodnight."
"Night." He waved slightly.
I then left his room, as I was walking away I could hear him lock the door, at least he was taking my advice, I then started heading upstairs to the bedroom again, Toby's been gone for about two days on a mission but I've bee doing alright without him, I went over to the bed and sat down, I sighed as I gently rubbed my stomach.
"You know, you're a little needy..." I said quietly.
I felt it push its foot against my stomach, I sighed as it moved its foot again, I was honestly starting to wonder what the gender of the baby was, seeing as how they're starting to move around more then it's probably about time to check, I guess I'll do that tomorrow when Toby comes back, I sighed again as I moved the blankets, getting settled into bed, I rolled over onto my side and closed my eyes, it was still a little unsettling about what's going on with everything but so far I've been allowed to keep the baby, and seeing as how Slender allowed me to propose I had a feeling that he'd let me keep it in the end.
I laid there for a few hours trying to fall asleep, but it was really hard with how nauseous I was feeling, I heard the door open and I looked over at it to see Toby, he was quietly huffing as he was taking his goggles off, I sat up slightly and he quickly looked over at me.
"Oh, sorry, did I wake you?" He asked.
"Oh, no, not really." I replied, "I'm feeling a bit sick."
"Okay, give me a minute." He said.
I watched him as he started getting undressed and changed, I sat there until he was fully dressed in his pajamas and climbed into bed with me, I laid down and he laid close to me, he started rubbing my stomach to soothe me, I closed my eyes and let him rub my stomach as I slowly started falling asleep.