Undress

I was sitting in the living room quietly watching Sally baby talk to Titan, BEN was sitting on the couch next to me playing his DS, I was mostly just watching the two of them.
"Do you like BEN?" Sally asked Titan.
Titan meowed, Sally giggled.
"I love BEN." She said happily, "I'm gonna marry BEN!"
BEN looked up from his game with the most horrified expression I've ever seen, I restrained myself from laughing at him, my phone suddenly went off so I quickly used it to distract myself, I saw I got a text from Toby, I opened it quickly.
[Holy God many make something doing claps under nail!]
I stared blankly at my phone, what the ever living FUCK did I just read?
[Did you send that to the right person?!] I sent back quickly.
I closed my phone and looked back at BEN, he was staring at Sally.
"You're six." He said.
"I've been six for seven years!" She said, "It doesn't count!"
She folded her arms.
"Seven plus six equals thirteen." She said, "So I'm the same age as you!"
"I've been thirteen for seventeen years." He said, "So technically I'd be 30."
My phone went off again so I looked to see I got another text from Toby, I opened it quickly.
[Dominace grape let ducks yum grape boobies!]
I stared at my phone quietly, was... was he having a stroke?
[Do you need me?] I texted back.
I got an immediate response.
[Duck Duck Duck Duck yes.] It read.
I just silently closed my phone and got up, the two of them continued to argue, I went upstairs and to the bedroom, I opened the door for the room to be nearly pitch black, it was kind of late in the evening and the curtain was only opened a crack, I looked around the dark room silently.
"Toby?" I asked.
I got unnerved when there wasn't a reply, I went in all the way and closed the door.
"What do you want with me?" I asked.
There still wasn't a reply, I sighed and reached for the light switch, I was disappointed to find it was gone.
"Toby, what the fuck?" I asked, "What do you want with me?"
I got a text message, I sighed as I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone, I looked to see I got yet another text message from Toby, I sighed before I opened it again.
[I really love you.] It read.
[What do you want?] I was mostly trying to find out if he was in here.
I didn't hear anything, I got a text back and I looked at it.
[I'm being mean, I know.] It read.
"Are you in here or not?" I asked.
After a second I got another text back.
[Yes.] It read.
I sighed, then looked around the dark room again.
"Okay, fine, what do you want?" I asked.
I got no reply, I didn't even get a text, I sighed as I leaned my head back.
"Are you trying to prank me?" I asked, "Or are you trying to get back at me for some reason?"
I got no reply, I sighed slightly as I rubbed my face, boy, was this kind of annoying.
"Toby?" I asked.
I got a text, I looked back at my phone to see I got a text from Toby.
[Please follow these instructions.] It read.
I sighed slightly as I began reading the following instructions, after seeing the third instruction I knew where this was going, I rubbed my face slightly.
"Alright, alright, fine..." I said quietly, "I'll play along..."
I began following the steps I was given.
Step one, I turned around and locked the door, I even made sure the knob wouldn't twist and the door wouldn't open.
Step two, I made my way over to the bathroom door and made sure that was locked too, I repeated the actions I did with the main door.
Step three, I walked over to the foot of Toby's bed and sighed, I turned off the screen to my phone and tossed it onto his bed, I then started teasingly and slowly taking off my clothes, the instructions said to just take them off but I knew for a fact Toby was watching from somewhere, so I was going to tease him because he's doing this indirectly, I undressed as slowly as possible, I was listening for where Toby could be, although I had a hunch he was either under my desk or in the closet, most likely the closet, so I was purposely flaunting toward the closet, making sure that when I bent down I was facing away from the closet, once I was undressed I climbed onto Toby's bed and grabbed my phone again, I then began looking at it again.
Step four, I reached over to the bedside lamp on the nightstand and flipped it on.
I furrowed my brow at the very last instruction, I rolled over on the bed and propped myself up with my hands, looking at the closet.
"No." I said, "I'm not doing that."
I glared toward the closet, I suddenly got another text, I looked at it.
[Please?] Was all it read.
"Um... no, I don't think so." I said.
I got up and leaned over the bed, I grabbed my clothes.
"I think I'm going to go on a walk." I said as I sat up, "Bye Toby."
I began putting my underwear on when I got another text message, I sighed as I grabbed my phone and looked at it.
[Don't go!]
"I'm not masturbating for you." I said as I got up, "Especially if you're not even going to really be here."
I glared toward the closet again.
"What in the world is even wrong with you?" I asked, "Did you end up on a channel you shouldn't be on?"
I sighed as I pulled up my underwear.
"If you're acting like this because we still can't have sex then that draws the line." I said.
I started putting my pants on.
"I'm sorry, and I love you too." I started, "But I'm not masturbating for you while you hide in the closet."
I looked back at the closet.
"If you have to hide and watch me just because you don't trust yourself with sitting next to me and watching me masturbate then you obviously have a problem." I said.
I folded my arms.
"I know you're getting frustrated because we've been too busy to spend time together, but hiding in the closet doesn't make me feel any better." I said, "Please come out and actually talk with me."
It was silent for a moment before the door to the closet opened, Toby came out quietly.
"I'm sorry for outing you like that, but I'm honestly uncomfortable with masturbating." I said, "I always have been."
"Sorry..." I could barely hear him.
I sighed as I started going over to him.
"Listen, Toby, I know we've both been... sexually frustrated." I started, "But trying to find a different alternative obviously isn't going to work out the way we both hope it will."
I gently grabbed his arm and gently placed my hand on the side of his face.
"So let's make a deal." I said, "If you can wait a little bit longer until you've completely healed then I'll let you fuck me until sunrise."
He looked at me slightly, he looked... disturbed?
"...What?" He asked.
"I have a lot of stamina, I'm sure I'd be fine." I said, "As long as we take at least a half hour break halfway through."
"You're... serious?" He asked.
"Yes, I am." I said, "I'm being completely serious here."
He looked away from me slightly and I let him go.
"Are you going to accept or not?" I asked.
He bit his lip quietly, then sighed.
"Okay..." He said quietly, "I'll wait..."