Prosecution

I woke up laying on a cement floor, I blinked a couple of times out of confusion, I could have sworn I fell asleep in the infirmary, I tried to get up but couldn't move my arms, why was I in a straight jacket? What happened?
"Oh, you're actually awake." I heard Hoodie say.
I looked over at him quickly, he was standing in the doorway of this basement room, Slender was standing behind him.
"Can you tell me what happened with Toby?" He asked.
I told him everything that happened, including the dog, I wasn't sure why he was asking or why I was here but I had a really bad feeling that I was in trouble, he was quiet the entire time I was explaining, once I was done I just stayed quiet, Hoodie was quiet for a moment as well.
"Well, he's not lying." Hoodie said.
Slender was dead quiet, I looked back at Hoodie.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"A lot." He replied, "Don't move."
The two of them left, I just laid back down and stayed quiet, I was really starting to worry, after a couple of boring minutes of worrying the door opened again, I looked up to see both Masky and Hoodie coming in, they both were quiet as they looked down at me.
"Is Toby okay?" I asked.
"For now." Masky replied, "But we're having a problem."
"Problem...?" I asked quietly.
"According to Dr. Smiley Toby had three bite marks on him, two had missing chunks." Hoodie said, "The teeth marks don't match any animals, they're more similar to you."
My heart was quickly caught in my throat.
"I didn't do it!" I said, "I swear I wouldn't hurt him!"
"We know." Hoodie said, "Your story was all true, but the demons..."
"I don't think it was them, either." Masky said, "Toby was able to have stronger control over them than Jack did when he was being controlled by different demons."
"Good point..." Hoodie agreed.
"Any clue on what could've happened?" Masky asked, "We're not sure if Toby actually completed his mission yet, Skully's checking it out."
I began doing my best to try and remember anything weird I had seen lately, I then told them about the random bull that was in the forest earlier that day but that was about it, but then I remembered something else.
"Kage." I said, causing them both to look down at me, "Kage was in the forest yesterday afternoon, both Toby and I saw him."
Masky looked at Hoodie.
"He's telling the truth." Hoodie said, "I'll contact Zalgo."
He then left the room, I looked back at Masky.
"I'm going to go check your room to see if anything's out of place." He said, "Once we get a bit more information you can go see Toby."
"Okay..." I sighed, "I'll wait."
They left again, I just laid there quietly waiting, is Toby okay?
(Toby's fine.)
(He'll be just fine.)
(Envy, Greed, and Pride are watching him.)
I sighed in relief, at least he was going to be okay, but hearing that there were chunks missing from him made me mad, and I swear if this has something to do with Kage I'm killing him, I might get in trouble but that bastard knew what he was doing! He purposely framed me! I heard the door open again and I looked up, Masky was standing there.
"Did you leave your jacket and mask in the backyard?" He asked.
"No." I replied, "I always have my mask on my nightstand and my hoodie on a chair next to my bed."
"Alright." He replied, "Let's go see Toby."
He came over and began taking off the straight jacket, once it was off I got up and followed him to the infirmary, once inside I was taken to one of the recovery rooms, Toby was laying on the bed, half his body covered in bandages, he had tubes in his nose and an IV, his eyes were closed and a cardiac monitor next to him was beeping at a steady pace, I went over to him and sat next to him on the bed, I gently took his hand and his eyes flew open, it honestly surprised me, he looked at me and smiled, I knew he couldn't say anything, seeing as how those tubes in his nose go all the way down his throat and into his lungs, I smiled back at him.
"I'm glad you're awake." I said, "I was starting to worry."
He smiled more as he squeezed my hand, then closed his eyes again, I just started gently rubbing his arm, the one that wasn't covered in bandages, he was still smiling, he was still twitching but cute, I just sat there with him, being gentle with him, he looked really happy, I didn't want to leave him, and I really wish he could talk to me, I wanted to know what happened to him.
(Toby doesn't know.) It was actually Envy talking, (He got pepper sprayed, he couldn't see who was there, but his phone was knocked from his hands while he was heading to the river to rinse his eyes.)
(He didn't see anyone after he cleaned his eyes.)
This was Pride.
I began thinking of what happened last night, someone answered Toby's phone only to hang up immediately afterward, whoever attacked him must have messed with it just so I couldn't find him as easily.
(Toby was attacked by someone near the edge of town, that's where he was sprayed and slashed.)
(He does remember being bit, he actually thought it was you.)
(But after a bit of begging to stop he realized it wasn't you.)
(He was fighting his attacker the entire time, and after he got away he ran as best as he could, only to be attacked by the same person only a minute later.)
 Greed had chimed in, (He eventually stopped moving and was beat for a moment longer before they left him alone, he waited until he didn't hear them again before he called you.)
I was quiet again, Toby played dead so his attacker would stop, I sighed, his attacker didn't try to see if he still had a pulse so either they didn't know how to, they didn't care, or they didn't want him dead, I felt sick thinking about it, Toby jolted slightly and I looked at him, his eyes were open again and he was looking around, he looked at me and relaxed, I guess he was having a nightmare.
"It's okay." I soothed him, "I'm right here and I'm not leaving."
He relaxed more, and closed his eyes again, I swore I would take care of him and make sure he recovered properly, just so I know he wouldn't have any fatal issues due to this, but with my blood, I'm sure he's going to be just fine.