He Knows

There was a knock on the door, I didn't even bother looking away from my book.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Master wants you in his office." I heard Hoodie say.
"Okay." I said, "Give me a sec."
I quickly finished up with my sentence before I got up, I felt a little worried about what he wanted, especially since everyone still had to keep an eye on me, I went downstairs and reached his office, I knocked.
"Come in." He said.
I opened the door and went in as calmly as possible, Slender was sitting in his chair looking presentable, I went over to the chair and sat in it, I clenched my hands slightly as I stared at him.
"You wanted me?" I asked, trying not to sound nervous.
"Yes." He said calmly.
The way he was looking at me made me uncomfortable, I fought to keep my head from moving.
"What's your relationship with Toby?" He asked suddenly.
My entire being fought to stay still, I also fought to not freak out.
"What do you mean?" I asked, trying not to sound panicked.
"It's a simple question, Jack." He said, "You of all people should be able to answer it quickly and without hesitation."
I didn't know what to do now, I hesitated way too much at this point, I looked around slightly in a mildly desperate attempt to find a way out.
"I am well aware of what you boys have been doing." He said.
My heart basically stopped, holy shit we've been caught! Oh shit! Oh shit! Fuck!
There was a knock and everything on my being crawled.
"Come in." Slender said.
I heard the door open.
"You w-wanted me?" I heard Toby ask.
I didn't dare move, I listened as Toby got closer.
"Why's J-Jack in h-here?" He asked, sounding really worried.
"Sit down." Slender ordered.
Toby sat in the chair next to me, I kept my head down as I stared at my feet, I didn't know what was going to happen to us.
"So..." Slender trailed off, "Tell me, Toby, what is yours and Jack's relationship?"
"I would c-consider him my b-best friend." Toby said.
"Is that so?" Slender said, "That's not what I got from Jack."
Toby looked at me slightly, I couldn't help but turn away from him.
"W-what do y-you mean?" Toby asked.
"You two have been doing things I haven't giving permission for." Slender said seriously.
I could tell Toby was slightly panicked.
"I have already told you no romantic relationships." Slender said.
"I-I was g-gonna t-tell you!" Toby stuttered out quickly, "I-I j-just d-did-don't know h-how!"
I turned my head away a bit more.
"Or..." Toby trailed off, "Or w-when... r-really..."
"I'm not mad."
We both looked up quickly, he was still completely calm.
"You disobeyed me, yes, but I understand your concerns and fears." Slender said, "Having such attractions towards someone of the same gender usually brings such things."
I was fighting to keep my hands off my face.
"Y-you're... really n-not mad...?" Toby asked quietly.
"I'm not." He said, "Over my many years of dealing with human emotions I've come to terms that it is easier to work with compromises than it is to completely reject them, love being the most difficult."
I looked up at him slightly.
"C-compromises...?" Toby asked quietly.
"Yes, they're like ground rules." He said, "If you follow them, then I won't stop you two."
I was honestly shocked, I didn't expect Slender to be this... understanding.
"W-what... are they?" Toby asked.
"Jack can't interfere with your work, if he's seen as a distraction then your relationship must cease." Slender said, "He must also respect all the proxy rules while in such a relationship, such as your master comes first."
His gaze slowly traveled to me, I quickly lowered my head.
"Though I'm sure he's already aware of all the rules." He said.
"I th-think... we c-can do that..." Toby said quietly.
"And one final thing, boys."
We both looked up at him slightly.
"Toby cannot officially date until his 18th birthday in three months." Slender said, "The last compromise."
"Th-three?" Toby asked quietly.
"If the two of you truly are in love, then I think you can wait." Slender said, "This is more or less a failsafe, a test to see how strong the emotion is, no one will stop you aside from yourselves."
He waved his hand toward me.
"You are dismissed." He said, "I have a few more things to speak to Toby about."
I got up and left quickly, my face was hotter than the face of the sun!
Scratch that, it's hotter than the core of the sun!
I quickly went up the stairs and into the bedroom, I lept onto my bed and buried my face in the pillow, oh my god that was embarrassing! How did he find out?! Toby definitely didn't tell!
I restrained myself from screaming into my pillow, although I knew it would help me feel better, I laid there silently listening to some people talking in the hallway, I did my best to stay calm and ignore my surroundings.
"Hey, Toby!" I heard BEN say from out in the hall.
"Uh, yeah?" I heard Toby reply.
"What happened to you?" BEN asked.
"Oh, uh, n-nothing much." Toby said, "J-just some w-work from Slender."
"Ah." BEN said.
"BEN!" Sally said, "Come play with me!"
"Gotta go." BEN said, "Talk later!"
"Kay." Toby said.
After a second I heard the door open, I didn't move at all, I felt Toby sit next to me.
"Are you okay...?" He asked quietly.
I finally moved and rolled over to look at him.
"How did he know?" I asked.
"Jane t-told him you h-had a crush on m-me." He said, "And C-Clocky t-told him I had a c-crush on you."
I furrowed my brow slightly, I warned her not to tell anyone!
"After h-hearing that he j-just picked up s-subtle hints." Toby said, "It's... k-kind of my f-fault."
"Your fault?" I asked.
Toby's face slowly began to turn red, he turned his head away.
"U-um..." He trailed off, "I uh... l-left a m-mark... on y-your n-neck..."
I reached up and rubbed my neck slightly, my face slowly heating up, I looked away from him too.
"O-oh..." I trailed off.
Now we were both quiet, I was doing my best to keep my attention off him, I was also restraining myself from biting my lip.
"I had t-to t-tell him everything..." Toby said quietly.
My face heated up more, I was feeling a bit... nauseous.
"I w-was able t-to get a few... um... allowance, I g-guess." He said quietly.
I looked at him slightly.
"I can g-get one k-kiss a day, he said." Toby said, still looking away, "A-and... um... I c-can... t-touch you... as long as w-we d-don't take it t-too far..."
I watched as his ears began to turn red.
"L-like sex..." He continued, "A-and st-tuff... l-like that..."
I looked away from him quickly, my face now heating up, I couldn't restrain myself any longer and actually bit my lip, I felt him gently touch my arm.
"Can you... w-wait that l-long?" He asked, "Three m-months... is k-kind of l-long..."
I reached over to him and took his hand, I leaned against him slightly.
"I can wait." I said, "I've waited for in hell for this."
He leaned against me too, I held his hand a bit tighter, yes all of this was embarrassing but now I knew our relationship was guaranteed, I can wait all through these months without any problems, I'm sure, just as long as I know we'll be together in the end.