Baby Things

I was sitting quietly at my desk reading the parenting book again, I heard the door open and I looked over, Toby walked in with an armload of stuff, he dropped it onto the bed, that's when I saw it was baby supplies, bottles, toys, clothes, things like that, Toby looked back at the door so I did too, that's when Skully and Hoodie came in with a large box, the picture on the side of it was for a crib, they set it near the wall.
"Are you going to need help setting it up?" Hoodie asked.
"Nah, I've already set one up." He said, "Jane needed one too."
"If you say so." Hoodie shrugged, "I guess just make sure it won't fall apart."
"WoN't FAll ApArt." Skully mocked.
The two stared at each other.
"Sorry." Skully whispered.
"Pfft." Hoodie tried not to laugh at him.
He shook his head as he turned to Toby.
"Alright, do you need anything else?" He asked.
"No, not really." Toby replied, "But thanks."
"Alright." He said.
He flipped Skully off as he began leaving, Skully cackled as he opened the box, he began pulling the crib out of the box and I looked at Toby.
"Did Slender say we get to keep it?" I asked.
"Well, we get to at first." He replied, "But if something goes wrong at a-all then we have t-to give her up."
"Okay." I said, "I guess that's good enough for me."
I looked back at Skully to see he was now putting everything together, I just let him do whatever he wanted, I looked back the book quietly for a moment before I got up and went over to Toby next to the bed, he was setting the clothes out, he looked at me slightly.
"What do you think?" He asked.
I looked at the dresses.
"They're cute." I said, "Good colors."
He looked back at them as well, we both just stayed quiet as he continued setting out more clothes, they were mostly dresses, I then began looking at the toys, they were pretty standard, things that jingled and soft plushies, things for her to chew on, I gently placed my hand on my stomach as I looked at everything, they all looked nice.
"Looks good." I said, "The clothes are cute, the toys look great, and I appreciate the fact that there's something for her to teeth with."
Toby looked really happy, I couldn't help but smile at him, He then moved the bottles and I saw we had two, we also had some formula, I was well aware I couldn't feed the baby myself, I wasn't sure if the kid was a cannibal as well, though, it could be possible, I mean, I'm still eating human parts so she could be as well.
(Well, we'll let you know when she's born.)
Toby began giggling so I looked at him, he was looking at something else, I leaned over slightly to see it was a tiny cat costume.
"Good god." I sighed.
He giggled more as he looked at me.
"Why?" I gestured to it.
"I didn't buy it!" Toby protested, "I don't know who did."
I sighed as I rubbed my forehead, I couldn't believe this was happening, who the flying fuck thought this would be funny?! Was this because I liked cats?! Goddamn...
"Are you okay?" Toby asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, "Just a bit annoyed."
He wrapped an arm around me, setting the costume to the side, I sat there quietly looking at it for a while before I thought of what I could use it for.
"Well, it won't be put to waste." I sighed.
"Hm?" He looked at me,
"We'll use it as a Halloween costume." I said, "Her due date's before then."
He smiled again.
"She'd be cute in it." He said.
"Yeah." I replied, "I guess."
He gently rubbed my arm, I looked back at Skully to see he was just about done, he was whispering to himself, I looked back at Toby.
"How're you feeling?" He asked.
"Fine, mostly." I replied, "My back hurts, I feel a bit peckish, and I'm tired."
He rubbed my arm again.
"Sorry." He said, "I wish I could help."
"I'll be fine." I assured him, "I've only got about a month or two, I have a high pain tolerance."
He let me go, I looked over at Skully again and cracked up laughing, he was sitting in the crib with his knees right next to his face, it was really funny to suddenly see that, Toby looked and started laughing as well, Skully just looked at us as we were laughing.
"I think it'll hold." He said.
I laughed more, Toby laughed alongside me, Skully seemed to have questioned his current choice.
"This is really comfy, actually, I wanna get my own one." He said.
"Please don't." Hoodie said from the doorway.
"You're just jealous because it'll hold me more than you ever will." Skully said maliciously.
"Until it's thrown out a window." Hoodie added.
"I will still love it more!" Skully shouted.
"And how does Jay feel?" He asked.
It went dead silent.
"He's currently questioning your love for us." Skully finally said, it felt like it took him a decade to say when in reality it took about a minute or two.
"Really?" He asked, "So are you two suggesting that you want to be babied?"
"Pedo alert!" Skully shouted as he pointed.
"Do I have permission to ask what the fuck is going on?" I asked.
"What the fuck?" I heard Jeff ask.
"Pedo! Pedo!" Skully shouted, he then screamed.
"...Offendy isn't here?" Jeff questioned as he looked into the room.
"And god am I happy about that." Hoodie said.
"Who's Offendy?" Toby asked.
Skully screamed over Jeff explanation so Toby didn't hear.
"Um..." Toby trailed off.
"Let's just leave it at someone you don't want to meet in a dark alley." Hoodie said.
"Or ever." Skully added.
Jeff looked around the room again before he shrugged and walked off.
"I'd at least expect BEN to be in there if there's a pedo alert." Jeff said.
"Then you're the pedophile!" Skully shouted.
"What the fuck?" Jeff asked.
"Can you leave their crib alone?" Hoodie asked.
Skully didn't say anything.
"What would you rather have, a crib..." Hoodie trailed off, "Or the coffin like I promised?"
Skully was up in seconds, hopping out of the crib and running out of the room.
"There, problem solved." Hoodie said, "Bye."
They then left, I looked at Toby slightly.
"Well, that was weird." Toby said.
I couldn't agree more.