Reunited

I slowly opened my eyes to be laying on the asylum floor, my body felt heavy and weak, I was kind of shaking, I closed my eyes again and sighed, everything was okay.
"You're absolutely certain you want to see him?" Someone asked outside the door, it sounded like Shadow.
"I'm sure." I heard Toby respond.
"I don't know if he'd really respond to you." Shadow said, "He's been completely comatose for a good two days."
"I know." Toby said, "But I think he's going t-to wake up soon."
"If you say so." Shadow muttered.
I heard the door unlock and open, I looked up at the two of them.
"Hi..." I said quietly.
"Wow, my t-timing." Toby said as he started walking over.
Shadow looked completely stunned as he stared at me, he took off running as Toby got down next to me.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah, I think so..." I said.
I slowly started sitting up and he grabbed my arm to assist me, I held onto him as I sighed.
"Can I go home?" I asked, "I'm tired."
"I think we have t-to wait." Toby said, "I think he's getting Zalgo."
I sighed again as I leaned against Toby, he reached up and began rubbing my head, I sat there somewhat smelling him, he kept rubbing my head as he comforted me.
"So he's back?" I heard Zalgo say.
"You make it sound like I was in another country." I said.
"Yeah, sounds like him." I heard Masky say from outside the room, "Quick mouth, sarcastic attitude, it must be him."
"Shut it." I said.
I finally moved away from Toby, I was still shaking quite a bit but I was trying at the very least.
"Can you tell me what happened?" Zalgo asked.
"Well, I don't know." I said, "There were three demons that weren't mine, they just wanted to use my body to do god knows what."
"How did they get there?" Zalgo asked.
"My demons think my medicine had something to do with it." I said, "Like someone was tampering with my medication so those three could do whatever."
Toby rubbed my back slightly.
"And what made you go back?" Zalgo asked.
"Apparently my demons went to Toby for help." I said, "It felt like a weird drug trip so I'm not entirely sure what happened."
"Hm..." He slowly turned to Toby, "Do you recall any of this?"
"Yes." Toby said, "They were t-trying t-to use Jack t-to control all his demons, but they didn't listen."
Zalgo was silent as he seemed to be staring at Toby.
"You actually managed to tame those demons?" Zalgo asked.
"I guess." Toby said, "They did what I t-told them."
"Interesting." I heard Pain say.
"Fuck off!" I shouted at him.
"Jesus!" I must have startled Masky.
"Oh, it seems he actually remembers the other day." Pain said.
"Get back to work." Zalgo ordered Pain.
"Yes, Lord Zalgo." Pain said.
I listened closely as he walked away, once I no longer heard his footsteps I let out a growl.
"Prick."
Toby laughed quietly, I looked up at Zalgo.
"Can I go home?" I asked.
He was quiet as he was looking at me and Toby, I just stayed quiet.
"Fine." He said, he looked at Toby, "But I expect you to keep him in check."
"I will." Toby said.
"Good." He said, "Then you may go."
Toby stood up and offered me a hand, I took it and he helped me up, I almost went back down but Toby grabbed me before then, he then started doing his best to slowly lead me out of the room, Masky was standing outside waiting for us.
"Oh boy, he looks awful." He said.
"Don't make fun of me." I muttered.
"Let's get you home." Masky said.
He began leading Toby and me off, I just quietly walked alongside him, I felt really tired but I had to fight through it just so Toby didn't have to carry me back, after a minute of walking we left the asylum, I didn't see anybody luckily, soon we reached a clear area and one of Zalgo's portals opened, we went through it quietly, as we walked through the forest I leaned against Toby more, he was quietly holding my hand, I was really happy I was with him again.
(Aww, that's adorable.)
(Shh!)
(You ass!)
(You ruined the fucking MOMENT!)
I couldn't help but snicker slightly, it's nice having you bastards back.
(Aw, that's flattering.)
(Now fuck Toby.)
(Shut up!)
"Are you doing okay?" Toby asked quietly.
"Yeah." I replied in the same tone, "The demons are just talking."
"Oh." He said, "Is it that funny?"
"They were talking about ruining the moment between us." I said quietly.
He snickered as well.
"Keeping secrets?" Masky asked.
"Oh, fuck off, T-Timothy." Toby taunted, "You keep secrets t-too."
"Like Skully." I regretted saying it immediately.
Masky didn't say anything, but stopped in his tracks.
"Oh shit, I'm about to get the shit beaten out of me." I said as I stopped.
He turned and looked at me.
"What?" He asked.
"It was an accident!" I shouted, "You and Skully just kind of ended up in the room I was in, I didn't want to interrupt!"
He stared at me, Toby kind of looked at me.
"Did you see them kiss, t-too?" He asked.
"I fucking wish I didn't." I said, "I was done with it before it even fucking happened."
Masky didn't say anything as he turned around and continued walking in complete silence.
"I ain't gonna tell anybody." I said.
"Oh, I know you won't." He said darkly.
"I think you're dead." Toby whispered to me.
"Yup, definitely dead." I whispered back.
Toby and I just began whispering back and forth, we weren't exactly sure what we were going to do once we get back but I did tell him that I just wanted to go to bed, he said that was a good plan, so we made the plan that as soon as we get home we're going to run away from Masky, soon the mansion came into view, Toby and I both got ready as we got closer, a little ways away from the mansion Masky stopped and turned to us, we both screamed and ran as fast as we could, holding onto each other for dear life, I could hear Masky chasing us, I dragged Toby up to our room and calmly closed the door, I locked it before darting over to the other door and locking it.
"Alright." I said.
I turned to Toby to see how happy he looked.
"We're dead." He said.
"Probably." I said as I went over to him.
He pulled me into a hug.
"I missed you." He said.
"Yeah." I said as I held him back, "Me too."
He puckered up, I leaned down slightly and kissed him, we just kind of made out in the middle of our room for a second before he pulled away.
"Okay." He said, "Now you c-can sleep."
"You're coming with, loser." I said.
I picked him up and tossed him over my shoulder, I carried him over to my bed as he whined, I set him down on my bed and flopped down next to him, he rolled over and wrapped his arms around me.
"Are you g-gonna be okay without those antidepressants?" He asked.
"Yeah, I'll be fine." I said, "I have new ones."
"Really?!" He asked excitedly, "What are they?"
I pulled him close.
"You."
He was dead quiet as he stared at me, then he snorted.
"That's corny." He said.
"A whole field." I agreed.
He kissed me again, damn was I glad to be home with this moron.
"I love you." I ran my hand through his hair.
"I love you, t-too." He said, "You prick."
I laughed at him slightly.
"Moron." I said as I pinched his side.
"Buttface." He poked my chest.
"Chode." I pulled him closer.
"Taint." He said.
I laughed again, I could hear him giggling.
"Kinky brat." I said.
"You're the one with the d-demon of lust." He pinched my chest, "Envious slut."
I laughed again.
"Oh, ow." I said, "Just got hit with a truth bomb."
He laughed again, I closed my eyes, he gently rubbed my back as I slowly began to fall asleep again.