Sick Again

I was laying in bed with my eyes closed, I felt a cool cloth lay on my forehead and I opened my eyes slightly, Toby was sitting next to me.
"Are you f-feeling okay?" He asked softly.
I let out a slight groan, leaning my head back.
"Does your h-head still h-hurt?" He asked.
"Yeah." I said, "I'll be okay."
I closed my eyes again as I let out a shaky breath, he reached over and began rubbing my arm slightly, I opened my eyes slightly as I reached up and took the thermometer out of my mouth and looked at it, 101, I let out a sigh as I dropped my arm over my face, I felt Toby take the thermometer, he continued to rub my arm.
"Ah, that's n-not good..." He said quietly, "No w-wonder you're uncomfortable."
I moved my arm slightly and looked at him, he looked really worried about me.
"Do you w-want me t-to find some way t-to bring the fever down?" He asked.
I sighed as I covered my face again.
"I don't know..." I replied quietly, "I'm just tired."
Man, was I glad that it was Saturday, training yesterday was an absolute nightmare with the fever I had, it's gone up since then but it still wasn't fun, especially when I overworked and nearly passed out, Toby rubbed my arm a bit more.
"Do you want m-more water?" He asked, "It l-looks like you d-drank most of your l-last cup."
"Yeah." I said quietly, "Thank you."
I felt him get up and walk away, I just sat there silently for a minute as I listened to him in the bathroom, after a minute I could hear him talking to someone, I couldn't make out what they were saying, soon he came back and sat down next to me, I heard him set the cup down, he reached over and rubbed my arm again.
"How are you d-doing?" He asked.
"Uhh... fine, I guess." I replied, not moving my arm from over my face, "I'm definitely better than yesterday."
I laid there quietly as he rubbed my arm, I was kind of fighting myself to see if I was actually going to get up, I finally moved my arm and looked at him, he was looking down at me with mild concern, I finally pushed myself up.
"Are you s-sure you wanna g-get up?" He asked, now seeming even more concerned.
"I'll be fine." I said as I started getting up, "I don't like people knowing I'm sick, I usually get up."
He looked mildly upset but didn't try to argue with me, I stood up and stretched my sore muscles slightly, I let out an uncomfortable sigh as I relaxed slightly.
"I'm going for a walk." I said as I looked at him, "Do you wanna go?"
"Sure." He said as he got up, "I need t-to keep an eye on y-you."
I chuckled slightly and began to leave, neither of us really said anything as we left, I didn't talk to anyone as we left the mansion, Toby said hi and waved to a few people, once we got outside I took a deep breath of fresh air, which only made me cough, I covered my mouth as I coughed because I wasn't a heathen, Toby was patting my back.
"Breathed too deep." I chuckled slightly.
"Don't d-do it again." He said seriously.
"I know, I know." I waved my hand towards him, "I'll be fine."
We began walking around the forest silently, I was rather happy I was outside, to be honest, fresh air's good to get every now and then, as we walked I was just looking at the scenery, I looked at Toby to see he was making a face.
"Are you okay there bud?" I asked.
"Hm?" He asked as he looked at me quickly.
"You're making a face." I said as I poked his cheek slightly.
"Oh, I was j-just thinking." He said.
"About what?" I asked.
He was dead quiet as he stared at the ground, his eyes wide and maybe a little glazed over.
"Toby?" I asked as I waved my hand in front of his face, "Are you sure you're okay?"
He looked at me slightly.
"Uh, y-yeah." He said as an embarrassed blush slowly crept across his face, "I w-was just thinking of... things."
I gave him a concerned look, he gave me a soft smile.
"Bad things." He continued.
"Okay, maybe I don't want to know." I said, "Never mind."
He smiled widely at me as I continued to walk, he was right there next to me the entire time, we weren't talking much as we walked, sometimes he'd say something and I'd say something back but most of the time one would say something and the other would respond with a noise, we walked until we reached the lake, then we just sat down and talked, having an actual conversation instead of randomly mentioning something and responding with a fitting noise, it was a surprisingly pleasant conversation, we were mostly talking about what could be for dinner tonight, I was hoping for something meaty, once it started to get late the two of us started to head back to the house, as we were heading back I was washed over with an overwhelming feeling of exhaustion, I went to a full stop and leaned up against a tree, letting out a groan.
"Are you o-okay?" Toby asked as he came over to me.
"I'm really tired." I sighed out.
He grabbed my shoulder and pushed me down until I was sitting on the ground, he knelt down next to me.
"We j-just have to w-wait now, I g-guess." He said, "Until you're r-rested enough."
"Okay..." I agreed, "I guess we're just sitting here now."
We just sat there silently as I closed my eyes, I was really tired and I felt a little bad that I was keeping him from leaving, after a while I slowly began getting up, he helped me up as best as he could and I leaned on him, I was still rather tired but we kind of had to go, I think it was getting close to dinner and I honestly didn't want Toby to miss it, it took a while but we eventually made it back to the mansion, that's when I stopped using Toby for support and began going back to the bedroom alone, I was really tired, once I got back to the bedroom I went right over to my bed and laid down, I threw my arm over my face as I kicked off my shoes, I just laid there contemplating existence for a while, I heard the door and I moved my arm to look, Toby was walking in with a bright red face, I sat up slightly.
"What happened?" I asked.
He didn't say anything as he went over to his bed and fell face first into the pillow, I got up and went over to him, I poked his side slightly.
"Toby?" I asked, "What happened?"
He shooked his head vigorously, I sat next to him.
"What?" I asked, "Does that mean you don't know, or you can't tell?"
"I can't tell!" He shouted out in a whine, "Oh god I can't b-believe I saw that!"
I now felt really, really worried about him, I rested my hand on the back of his head, he had his face buried in his pillow now, as I rubbed his head slightly I heard him scream into his pillow, he sat up suddenly and I quickly moved my hand away from him.
"I'm fine, I'm c-composed." He tried to assure me, "It's n-not that b-bad."
The both of us sat there silently as he stared at me, his face slowly turning a deeper red, he quickly flipped back around and onto his pillow, he screamed again.
"Okay, you have to tell me what happened." I said, "You can leave things out that you absolutely cannot tell me, but otherwise tell me, I can maybe help you."
He was silent as he laid there, he sat up again and looked at me, then turned his head away from me before swallowing hard.
"I uh... w-walked in on t-two people... k-kissing..." He said in a deep red embarrassment, "It was... um..."
"Well, at least you didn't walk in on them having sex." I said.
He looked at me quickly with wide eyes, his blush turning deeper.
"I think seeing them kiss is better than seeing sex." I said, "I'm sure you agree."
"I do..." He whined out, now seeming disturbed.
"Can you give me at least a hint on who you walked in on?" I asked.
He quickly turned his head away again and bit his lip, he glanced at me slightly before he turned his attention away again.
"U-um... I w-walked in on... t-two people... I d-didn't expect t-to be t-together..." He said, "Like... r-really, really didn't e-expect."
I began trying to think, the only one who came to my mind, who I wouldn't expect to be with anyone, would be Masky, he's far more focused on his work to be messing around like that, I let out a sigh and didn't bother saying anything, he shoved his face back into the pillow as I rubbed his back.
"So why can't you say?" I asked, "Did they threaten you?"
He nodded quickly.
(Oh yeah, definitely Tim.)
(Timothy would threaten him for something like that.)
(He has a reputation to uphold, he can't let petty gossip spread.)
"I'm sorry you went through that." I said, "But honestly if someone saw me like that, I probably would threaten too."
"I know..." He let out in a small whine, "But s-still!"
I sighed again, I wasn't exactly sure what to say to him anymore, I just let him run his course as I attempted to comfort him.