Birthday Bash

I felt Toby getting up and I instantly sat up and grabbed his arm.
"Woah!" He panicked.
I quickly looked at the clock to see it was only nine forty-five.
"Hold on." I said as I pulled him back onto the bed, "I'm not done with you."
I wrapped my arms around him to confine him, he whined as he struggled to get away.
"Let me see your tongue." I said.
He glared up at me but I just ignored him, I grabbed his face and stuck his tongue out, it was healing nicely.
"You know, your lack of pain is a problem." I said as I let him go, "You can't feel when something is wrong."
"Could b-be." He said as he pinched my chest.
"Why are you being mean?" I asked, "I'm just cuddling."
He whined again, I looked down at him while he growled.
"Happy birthday." I said, "I love you."
He was completely silent as he stared at me.
"It's your birthday." I said.
"I d-don't like y-you." He said.
"We can date." I said.
"I kn-know!" He growled.
"We can kiss more than once." I said.
He was dead silent as he stared at me.
"You okay?" I asked.
He wiggled up and kissed my face, I held him close and kissed him back, he wiggled a bit more until he got his arms free, he then wrapped them around my neck, I licked his lip and he quickly parted them for me, his hands slowly moved up my shirt and caressed my sides, I slipped my hands up his shirt, I ticked his side slightly and he whined, wiggling slightly, I looked at the clock to see it was about five to ten, I pushed him off me.
"Okay, done." I said as I got up.
He whined as I went off to get dressed.
"Get up." I said, "We have stuff to do."
He sat up angrily.
"Come on." I beckoned, "I promise we'll continue this later."
"Fine." He muttered.
He got up and began to get dressed as well, I was kind of anticipating the party, I was sure he was going to love it, I knew right where to take him, too.
"All dressed?" I asked.
"Yeah." He mumbled, "I'm done."
"Okay." I said, "Follow me."
I began to leave, he just silently followed, the entire mansion was silent, I don't think I've ever heard this place this quiet before, even at night there was usually some sort of noise, I then began to leave.
"W-where is everyone?" He asked.
"No clue." I said, "Gone, I guess."
He huffed angrily at me, I just kept leading him, after walking into the forest a bit I turned to him and pulled a silk blindfold out of my pocket.
"Come here." I beckoned him.
He gave me a weird look, but came over nonetheless, I motioned for him to turn around and he complied, I then blindfolded him, I grabbed his shoulders and turned him around.
"Do you trust me?" I asked.
"Yeah." He replied.
I began to lead him through the forest again, he was quiet the entire time, soon we reached the usual meeting area near the lake, I smiled at the sight, it was definitely something Toby would like, everyone was completely silent as I lead him over to the red X on the ground, I pointed him towards everyone and quickly joined the group.
"Jack?" Toby asked.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"What are we doing?" He asked.
"Why don't you look for yourself?" I asked.
He sighed before he began to take off the blindfold, I watched as a few people held up party poppers and immediately prepared myself for it, I looked back at Toby to see him pull the blindfold off, just as he looked up all the poppers went off, just about everyone jumped, Toby acted as if he was shot, stumbling back slightly as he grabbed his chest, his eyes wide with fear, then he just looked super confused.
"What the...?" He asked.
"Happy birthday!" Everyone shouted.
"Holy...!" He trailed off as he looked around.
"Three kinds of cake, ice cream, games." Clockwork began to name things off.
"We've got two pinatas!" Sally added.
"We even got you a maple and strawberry waffle cake!" Skully said happily.
I smiled once I saw Toby's excitement sky-rocket out of proportion, he began squealing and bouncing up an down, he lept from place to place looking at everything, when was the last time he actually had a party for his birthday? He had very few friends growing up and I'm sure his dad didn't like him celebrating his birthday, that bastard probably destroyed every piece of happiness he had, I was sure he only got a secret slice of cake with nothing more.
"This is awesome!" Toby gawked, "I would cuss but Sally's present!"
Everyone began laughing as Masky just shook his head, although I was sure he was smiling under his mask.
"So what do you want to do, birthday boy?" I asked as I folded my arms, "There's a lot of games to choose from."
"Oh good gosh." Toby looked around slightly before laughing, "I don't know! Everything I guess!"
We all laughed at him again.
"There's red rover, a treasure hunt, a sack race, we could swim, play darts, anything." Clockwork said.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"Treasure!" Toby shouted.
"Alright, treasure hunt!" Laughing Jack shouted.
Everyone began to scramble around, I was pushed slightly but I didn't exactly mind, my arm was grabbed and I was pulled to someone's side, I looked to see it was Toby, soon everyone had their things and were anticipating the hunt, Masky just looked at everyone.
"Everyone ready?" He asked.
"Yup!" Toby shouted as he jumped up and down.
"Alright, get ready for your first clue." He said.
Toby stopped bouncing to listen, everyone was listening intensely.
"Down the bank while heading east until you reach a willow tree." Masky said, "Have at it."
So many people squealed as they began to run off, Toby held tightly to my arm and began to lead me off, we went off to the east, once we reached the willow tree Toby was quick to climb the tree.
"Careful!" Clockwork said.
"Toby! Left!" Sally called up.
He scrambled through the tree until he found the note, he jumped out of the tree and I quickly jumped over and caught him.
"You moron!" I said as I set him down.
"I'm sorry!" He laughed slightly, "I'm e-excit-ted!"
We all laughed at him.
[Now it's towards the end of the hunt because I'm a fucking lazy piece of shit.]
We all ran up to the old decrepit barn, I knew this was the last clue, I did help set up the hunt, after all, but I had kept quiet the entire time just to keep Toby entertained, we all went inside and looked around, it was empty so we didn't have any problems at all.
"Read it again, Jack!" Sally requested.
"Please?" Toby bat his eyelids.
"Alright, alright, give me a second." I said as I pulled the previous clue out of my back pocket, "Old McDonald used to dwell there, but now they're gone, find the spot where equipment is hung, one last clue and you have won."
Everyone began looking around quickly.
"Over there!" Skully pointed at a wall, "There's some farming equipment!"
Toby began to run over.
"Don't hurt yourself!" I shouted.
Everyone else began to run over to him and I went over just to make sure they were going to be okay, Toby has been really generous with this hunt, too, letting everyone find clues and read them, then everyone would work together to figure out the riddle, everyone had agreed that Toby should find the last clue, he was looking around desperately.
"There!" Someone pointed.
Toby quickly looked at the corner, I wasn't the one who put up this clue, I actually believe Slender did, it was in a very high place though, Toby quickly looked at me and threw his arms in the air.
"Lift me!" He said.
I sighed as I took a knee, he quickly sat on my shoulder and I stood back up, Toby slowly stood up on my shoulders and used the wall to keep himself up, he quickly snatched the clue and began sliding off my shoulders, I caught him and set him down, he quickly gave me the clue because he didn't want to read it, he was embarrassed about his stutter because some people can't understand him, I took it and opened it.
"The end is right where you began, under a table next to a tree man." I read.
Everyone squealed and Toby quickly grabbed my arm, everyone began to quickly leave, I just let myself get dragged away all the way back to the lake, Slender was standing calmly next to a table full of presents and Toby let my arm go, he bolted under the table and we heard a loud thump.
"Oh god." I said as I hurried over.
Everyone began to laugh as I went over to the table, I lifted the table cloth and looked under at him, he had the big box full of candy and just looked so happy, I laughed slightly at him as I helped him out.
Everyone was having a blast, eating cake, playing games, although I had to sit out on some of the games like red rover because of my strength, although Skully and Hoodie had convinced Masky to play red rover and that was fun to watch, Masky trying his hardest not to cuss every time someone would call on him, and the fact he tripped about fourteen times just added to it, Skully's laugh every time was ridiculously contagious, Toby had just finished opening his presents and was a very happy psychopath, now everyone was going to eat more cake and ice cream, it was getting pretty late, although it was only about 7 in the evening, just as Toby went to go to the others I grabbed his shoulder, I pulled him close and leaned to his ear.
"My present is back at the mansion, I have to get it ready." I whispered, "Be back at the room by ten, otherwise you miss it."
I let him go and he turned around, I just stuck my hands in my pocket and began to walk away, I knew I was confusing him, I went back to the mansion and went into the bedroom, I took off my shoes and then got in the shower, once I was clean I felt the bathroom in nothing but a towel, I had already dried myself off so I just climbed into bed, tossing the towel away.
(Are you sure this is a good idea?)
"We've been waiting a while." I said, "It's just about time."
I opened my nightstand drawer and pulled out a tube of lubricant and a condom, I set them on the stand and laid down, I stared at the ceiling, anticipating what would happen next.

[Holy shit guys it's happening!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! NEXT CHAPTER HAS A SMUT WARNING!!!!!! I MEAN FUCKING FINALLY, RIGHT?]