3: The Crazy Yellow Girl

Alex and John went out to eat on Saturday. The place John picked out was a quaint diner hidden off campus. They had ordered burgers and fries, and talked about everything, from favourite colours to funny high schools stories. Afterwards, the pair had gone to the park to walk around. All was going well until a short girl wearing yellow rammed into Alex. They both fell over.

"ALEXANDER! It's actually you! I didn't think I'd see you again after you dumped Eliza's sorry ass!" The short girl clambered off him, and brushed off her yellow sundress. She held a hand out to John.

"Margarita Schuyler, but if you call me that I will brutally murder you. Call me Peggy!"
"Um, yeah, hi Peggy. I'm John." He hesitantly shook her hand.
"Oh my God, is that an AC/DC shirt? Holy fuck, it is! I love you!" She exclaimed. He chuckled, but then bent over to help Alex up, who was having difficulty.

"Damn, Peggy, there wasn't any need to do that." He huffed, accepting John's outstretched hand, pulling himself up.

"Ohh, but there was!"

"Just because I dumped your sister and lost your number back in high school doesn't mean you can football tackle me!" Alex hugged the young girl.

They all exchanged phone numbers, and spent the rest of the afternoon walking around the park talking, until Peggy had to get back to her dorm.

"I'll tell Angie and Liz I saw you! Bye!"

John turned to Alexander.

"Holy shit, does she ever stop? She was full of energy!"
"Nope, that's Peggy. Overenergetic." Alex laughed.