7: A Schuyler Sleepover Party

Alex's Direct POV   

On Saturday I woke before John did, which never happens. I hopped out of bed, rushing to the kitchen to get coffee started. I grabbed my thermos and placed it next to the maker. I then ran back to the beds, and looked at John. He looked so- so happy when he was sleeping. He just looked at peace. I gently shook his shoulders, and he mumbled.

"Jude~"

"Nuuuuu, don't make me get up, Lexi,"

"Please, Judy, for me?" I whispered in his ear. I felt him shiver beneath me.

"I dunno. Do I have to get up?"

"Yes, you do. Today is the sleepover!" I got up and walked to my dresser, pulling out a shirt and pants.

I went to the bathroom and locked the door, changing without looking in the mirror. Don't look. Don't-

Fuck.

I looked. I saw the fat hanging off my bones. Damn, I need to stop eating so much. I quickly unlocked the door, and hurried to the kitchen, pouring the coffee into my thermos. I noticed John was making pancakes.

"Judy, you don't have to make food! I could've!" I said.

"Aw, Lexi~"

"What?"

"You're so cute. Don't worry about me making food, I don't mind, alright?"

I blushed at his comment, but nodded.

-

John was giddy the entire time we drove to get to the Schuyler mansion. He kept bouncing in his seat, and made obnoxious jokes and references. He also sang AC/DC songs at the top of his lungs for at least half the ride.

Once we finally made it to the mansion, I parked my shitty car and grabbed the duffel bag from the backseat. John was busy talking with Peggy at the door. I walked over, greeting her.

"Oh, Lex, you can take that to the main. That's where the majority of the sleepover is happening!" She exclaimed, pointing up the left stairs. I nodded, knowing what she meant. John followed behind me, looking around the house in wonder.

"Damn, they really are loaded." He whispered.

"Yup,"

I dropped the bag off on the floor of the big living room on the second floor, next to the rail that formed the little balcony, overlooking the main entrance. This was called the main since it was in the middle of the most visited area.

I turned around and saw Laf and Mulligan sucking each other's faces off. Angelica was talking with Eliza, who was eating pretzels.

"HEY, BITCHES, LEX AND JOHNNY ARE HERE! CAN WE START NOW?" Peggy yelled, running up the stairs. Angelica sighed.

"Yes, but watch your mouth, Margarita." Peggy gasped.

Eventually, everyone was sitting in a circle. We had even managed to get Mulligan and Laf to stop their obnoxious making out.

"So!" Peggy clapped her hands together.

"Dare or dare!"