5: The Squad

Pegleg added Alex and Johnny to the group chat.

Pegleg: lex john wanna meet up with the group at that Starbucks right off campus

Johnny changed Alex to Lexi
Lexi changed Johnny to Jude

Jude❤: sure, what time

Lexi❤: I can't go if it's before two thirty. I have to work on an essay.

Jude❤: no u dont, lexi

Lexi❤: yes, I do

Pegleg: lez say like 3

Jude❤: sounds good

Lexi❤: fine

Alex was nervous, to say the least. He hadn't seen the other Schuyler sisters since high school, and was anxious about how it'd go. John, on the other hand, was excited to meet some of Alexander's old friends. The two had grown quite close since the Sunday incident, and John had earned himself the nickname Jude as well.

Alex was fidgeting with the hem of his grey tshirt, anxious for the meet up. "Alex, chill, okay? It'll be fine, and if anyone's up your ass, I'll handle it." John grabbed his hand. Only for reassurance.

Yeah. Only reassurance.

They walked into the Starbucks, only to be greeted by Peggy, who ran up to them and basically strangled them in a hug. She dragged them to a table in the back corner, where Alexander recognized Angelica and Eliza, as well as some new faces.

"Hamilton, it's been too long!" Angelica exclaimed. Eliza nodded in agreement, and he noticed a light flush on her cheeks. She smiled at him and John, but then looked at her lap, avoiding eye contact.

"Alright, meet the newer guys! This here" Peggy pointed at a man with frizzy hair, "is Lafayette, or Gilbert. He speaks baguette. And that" she glared at a buff man with a beanie, "is Mulligan. Who secretly fucks horses behind Laf's back."

Alexander burst out laughing, and John was trying to contain a smile. Mulligan's face was red.

"Pegster, for the last damn time, I do not fuck horses!" He exclaimed, while Lafayette looked on in amusement.

After a while, the pair was well acquainted with the group, and they had all exchanged numbers. Angelica also set up a sleepover over the weekend at the Schuyler mansion about an hour from campus.

-

"It was so fun meeting your friends, Alexander! They seem cool." John said, taking his coat off. He flopped onto the couch.

"You don't think they're too much? The sisters used to be super rambunctious, but it seems they've calmed down- at least the older two." Alex rambled.

"Nah, they were just fine. I'm excited for my first sleepover in a mansion."

"Oh my God, Schuyler Sleepovers are the best! You cannot beat them," Alex exclaimed, hopping onto the couch next to John.

"Wanna watch a movie?" John smirked.

"I don't care."

"Heathers it is!"