9: The Morning After

John's Direct POV

Once people started to sleep, Alex grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom again. We sat down on the floor across from each other.

"Nice hickeys." He smirked.

"Ah, thanks, I did them myself." I smiled.

"Mm, I see." We both quietly chuckled.

"Jude, were you okay with that, though?" He looked concerned.

"Lexi, it was fine. And plus, it was only platonic! ...right?" His face dropped for a second, he looked..disappointed. Did he want it?

"Um, yeah. Platonic." He chuckled to himself.

We got up and returned to the main, I snuggled into my sleeping bag. I heard movement, and saw Alex was moving around. He did this for a while.

Oh right.
He doesn't sleep.

-

In the morning, Angelica served us all pancakes. I ate mine, but noticed that Alexander only ate a bite before he claimed he wasn't hungry.

We packed up and left the mansion, Alexander driving us home. I fell asleep in the car. He woke me up when we got to the dorm, and made me take the duffel bag since he did at the mansion.

I flopped onto the couch.

"I'm tired."

"Yeah, same." He responded, curling up in the arm chair.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Can we watch Heathers again?"

"Is that even a question?" I quickly turned the TV on, pulling up one of the best movies ever. As the movie was playing, I couldn't help but stare at Alex. His sometimes child-like demeanor was adorable.

But this is only platonic.

Yeah.

Platonic.