38: The Car

Alexander's Direct POV     ⚠️

"Alexander, will you marry me?"

I stared at John, shocked. I had thought for sure he was breaking up with me. I noticed he looked disappointed, and I realized I still hadn't said anything.

"It's fine if it's too early, I understand. It was stupid, I'm sorry." He looked down at the box in his hands. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

"No, nonononono, baby, don't be sorry! I will marry you! I will! Yes!" He looked up.

"Really?" I frantically nodded, and he grinned. He slid the ring on my finger, and I leaned in, our lips meeting. His were soft and tasted sweet. I bet mine were the complete opposite. Our lips moved in sync while he moved his hands to my waist, and I placed mine on his shoulder and cheek.

He pulled away, a soft smile adorning his perfect lips.

"I love you, Lexi."

"I love you, Jude." I smiled at him, and we moved from the fountain, hand in hand. We walked back to the car, him getting in to the driver's seat.

"I can drive." I said.

"No, it's fine, I can drive."

"No," I said, climbing over to his side, "I want to drive." I plopped down onto his lap, smirking at him. He gulped, and looked up at me. "Hey, Judy." I muttered, leaning down to kiss his neck. He squirmed, latching his hands onto my ass.

"Are you horny, baby? Want me to make you feel good~" I whispered onto his neck, biting a spot.

"A-alex, we can't do this in the car."

"Who says we can't? It's deserted enough." I kissed his jawline, smirking against his skin. I could feel his boner against my stomach. "You are horny, aren't you?"

He sighed. "Let's move to the back." I grinned, opening the door so I could hop out. He followed suit, and opened the back door for me.

"Thank you, kind sir." I said, crawling in. He grunted, closing the door behind him and locking the car. He got on top of me, attacking my neck. I let him give me a few hickeys before gently pushing him off. I took off my shirt, and he did the same. I kissed his stomach, making my way up to his lips. He moaned into the kiss, and I stuck my tongue in his mouth. He pulled at my pants, attempting to undo the belt buckle.

I pulled out of the kiss, undoing my belt. He tugged my jeans off, and I unbuttoned his, pulling them down his legs as well.

"So beautiful..so perfect.." I whispered, kissing under his jaw. He looked at me, hunger and lust apparent in his eyes.

"You topping?" He asked, his voice raspy.

"I can," I replied. In the past few times we'd done this, we figured out we were both switches. He nodded, pulling my boxers off, blushing at the sight of my erection. I grinned at him, tugging his underwear off as well. His face turned a darker red, and he looked away.

"Hey, baby, remember what we do? We have our colours, okay? Green, yellow, red. Alright?" I kissed his neck lovingly.

"O-okay. Yeah." He kissed my forehead.

"Green for now?" He nodded.

I kissed down his neck to his collarbone, sucking on a spot before continuing down his chest. When I made it to his erection, I looked back up at him for consent. The lust in his eyes was back, and he frantically nodded.