39: Sleepy

How did we get to 500+ views? That's so crazy! Thanks to the people who always vote or just read.

Alexander's Direct POV   

I cuddled up against John after he came, kissing his neck. "You good, baby?" He nodded. We sat in each other's arms for a few minutes before getting dressed to go home. He got into the driver's seat, smirking at me. I grinned, buckling my seat belt. The drive was silent; not an awkward one, but content, maybe. We shared smiles with each other, and I found my eyes were always attracted to the new ring on my finger.

It was a simple band with a diamond embedded in the middle. The band was split into two parts, both overlapping each other in the centre.

(That, except the diamond doesn't stick out and there aren't ones on the sides

(That, except the diamond doesn't stick out and there aren't ones on the sides.)

When we arrived home, I immediately hopped out of the car, ecstatic to see my babies. John followed, laughing at my jumping around to get into the house. I opened the door, and was met with silence. I walked in, and noticed Liam on the couch with Holly and Philip on either side of him. All three were asleep.

I tugged on John's sleeve, motioning to them all. He had a soft smile on his lips, and looked at me.

"They all look so cute." He whispered.

I went to the couch, picking Philip up. I was careful to not wake him, walking him to his room. I tucked him in under his dark blue Spider-Man covers and kissed his head.

"Night night, Pip."

I walked into Holly's room to see John singing her a song as he tucked her in. I leaned in the doorway, straining to hear the song.

"Who knows how long I've loved you, you know I love you still. Will I wait a lonely lifetime? If you want me to, I will."

-

Lez pretend that lex constantly practiced that song when Johnny boi wasn't home