41: Stephen at the Playground

"Steph, you wanna go to the park?" Peggy asked, picking him up. "We can go with Philip and Holly!" She walked out of the playroom, grabbing her phone from her pocket.

Peg: hey bitches wanna take twins 2 the park with steph

Alex: yeah sure

John: lex, you're gonna have to take them, I got a shift this afternoon

Alex: 👌

Peg: see y'all in twenty

Peggy set Stephen down in his highchair, fastening him in before going to the fridge.

"Why are you always so quiet, baby? And you're eating grapes as a snack." Stephen didn't respond, he just sat and stared at his guardian.

"Alright, you don't have to talk, Steph." Peggy closed the fridge, placing a few grapes on the counter, and cut them in half. She placed them on Stephen's highchair, watching as he took one half grape, squished it, and plopped it into his mouth. He did this with all of them, she noticed, and if he missed one he spit it out and squished it.

"Huh," she mumbled to herself.

-

At the park, Stephen quietly sat on the top of the jungle gym, not moving. He waited for a few minutes before climbing down and joining a small girl in the sand box.

"Stephen! Come greet Pip and Holly!" He looked up from the sand before slowly getting onto his feet and waddling over to his guardian. He waved at his friends, who giggled and waved back, rushing towards the playground equipment. He watched as his Uncle Alex laughed at something Peggy said.

He turned around and returned to the sand box with his friends and the small girl.

-

Really crappy chapter, I'm sorry