14: Magenta

Alexander was in Law when a man wearing magenta waltzed in, almost twenty minutes late. This pissed Alexander off, and what didn't help was that he acted like he owned the place! It was crazy that he thought he was above everyone else.

"Thomas, sit your prissy ass down." Professor Washington sighed. "Class, Thomas is back from France, yadda yadda yadda. Now, there's a debate we'll be holding in a week or two. Names will be drawn randomly the day of the debate. Everyone must prepare an argument for either side of a topic that will be given tomorrow."

Alexander perked up at the mention of a debate. He was great at arguing with people, and took pride in that fact. Now to wait for the topic.

- time skip to after class

Alexander gathered his books and papers and stuffed them into his bag. He walked out of the room, hurrying to the dorm so he could cuddle with John. He was stopped, however, by a tall man in magenta.

"Excuse me, I'm trying to get to my dorm, and-" he was cut off by a shove, followed with a maniacal laugh.

"You aren't going to your dorm, dumbass. Give me your notes from class and I might could repay you." Thomas smirked.

Alexander groaned.

"I'm not giving you my notes, asshole, try learning to take some yourself. Or are you too busy looking at yourself in the reflection of Madison's love filled eyes?"

That earned him a punch to the face. And the gut. And it hurt.

Alex swung back at Jefferson, knocking his jaw. Thomas fought back, pushing the smaller man onto the ground and kicked him repeatedly in the stomach. Alexander clawed at Jefferson, tugging at his face. The frizzy haired man was tugged away from Alex, and he looked up at the person who stopped the fight.

Professor Washington. Of course.