45: Hotel Room

⚠️ Unedited

I closed the hotel door behind us, grinning at Alex. "You ready?" I got a vigorous nod in response. I strode over to Alexander, attaching my lips on his neck. I bit and sucked, leaving a trail of hickeys and lovebites down to his collarbone. I took my husband's coat off, fumbling with the buttons. I finally got them undone, taking the shirt off as well. Alex pulled my shirt over my head, kissing my collarbone.

"I love you," He murmured against my skin. He nipped at my chest, kissing his way down my stomach. He made it to the waistband of my trousers before I put a hand on his shoulder. He looked up at me and I caught his lips in a kiss.

I pulled away and flipped our positions. Alex was now sprawled out on the bed while I was on top of him. I kissed down his stomach, tugging on the waistband of his pants when I reached it. He lifted his hips off the bed to make it easier as I slid them off his legs. I kissed his thighs, his hands tugging on my hair. I let out a little moan when I pulled Alexander's boxers down, slipping his legs out of them. I threw them across the room before pushing my lips against his.

After a bit of a make out session, I sucked a trail of hickeys down his stomach to his v-line. I looked up at him for consent, getting a nod. I kissed his tip before taking half of his length in my mouth. He groaned, his hands entangled in my hair. I moaned around him, swirling my tongue as he threw his head back and moaned.

"John.."

I bobbed my head continuously, Alexander's moans filling the hotel room.  I popped off his cock right before he came.

"Aww, baby.." He whined.

"Shh, it'll get better, I promise." He nodded while I positioned myself over his dick. "No prep?" He asked, looking up at me with big eyes. I shook my head and slammed myself down onto his length. I let out a porn worthy moan, rolling my hips a bit. Alexander groaned from under me, digging his fingernails into my hips.

"Jude~" He thrusted up into me a few times before I started slamming myself down to meet him. I bounced on his dick, relishing in the feeling. His hands were most likely leaving bruises on my waist, my ass already hurt like hell, but damn, it felt good. He moaned before speeding up his thrusts.

"Mm, Lexi!" I squealed. I abruptly came across both our chests and threw my head back. "Alexander!"

"John~" He kept pounding into my hole until he came in me. He pulled out and curled up next to me. I took him in my arms and kissed his forehead.

"I love you, Alexander." I whispered into his hair.

"I love you, too, John." He closed his eyes. "I love you more than words could ever express."

-

Yo that's my first ever like, actual smut and I know its shitty and I apologize