32: Love

⚠️

"I love you."

I moved my attention off of Philip and to Alexander, my head still on his shoulder.

"Lexi, I love you too." He looked at me, a shy smile adorning his lips. "I'm so glad we get to raise these babies together, Alexander."

"Me, too. I love you, John Laurens."

"And I love you, Alexander Hamilton."

I reluctantly moved away from him, gently taking Pip from his hands.

"I'll get him to sleep, baby. You go lie down." I cradled Philip in my arms, slowly making my way to his crib. I placed him in, carefully wrapping him in a few blankets, placing a stuffed bear Alex had bought for him next to his arm. I closed the door behind me, heading to our room instead. I walked in to see Alex sitting in bed, waiting for me.

"Hey, what's up?" I whispered. I closed our door, striding over to the bed.

"I love you, Jude."

"I love you too, Lex, what's-" My question was smothered by his lips on mine. His were chapped, but soft, and I imagine mine were the same. He pulled me down onto his lap, biting my bottom lip. I opened first, and his tongue explored my mouth. I quietly moaned, relishing in the feeling. Alex pulled away, smirking.

"What's that poking my stomach?" He grinned. I felt myself flush, embarrassed.

"Hey, Judy, it's okay. Do you want to continue?" I eagerly nodded, ecstatic to finally have this moment with Alexander.

"We have to be quiet, though, Lexi. We finally got both babies asleep." He nodded, giving me a quick peck on the cheek before attaching his lips to my neck. He sucked and nipped all over, biting certain spots on occasion, and licking over those ones. I kept trying to quiet my moans. I grabbed Alex's hair, tugging on it lightly to distract myself. He moaned, and his face flushed.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "I have..I have a hair pulling kink." He seemed embarrassed, so I hugged him, kissing under his jaw.

"It's fine, baby, I don't care. You just have to be quiet." I tugged at his hair again, and he let out a strangled noise. He moved to my shirt, pulling it over my head, kissing my bare chest. He let me take off his shirt as well, and I marveled at his almost abs. His face turned a darker shade of red when he noticed my staring, but went back to kissing my stomach. He nipped his way from my neck to my waistband, and he lightly pulled on it, letting me know what he wanted, but giving me the opportunity to back out.

I nodded, giving him permission. He tugged my pants off, and kissed my thighs. He left my boxers on, giggling at the sight of my boner.

"Oh, leave me alone, it's not like you don't have one." He grinned at me.

"Mine's bigger." I sighed, but immediately stopped when he pulled my boxers down. I felt exposed, and a bit uncomfortable. I hadn't had intercourse in a few years, and being naked in front of somebody made me extremely self conscious. Alex must have noticed this, because he looked back up at me.

"Baby, we don't have to do anything tonight, okay? I'm willing to wait until you're ready, Jude, alright?" I nodded. He kissed my stomach a few more times, then kissed my neck. He pecked under my jaw, then looked me in the eye.

"I love you, John."

"I love you, too, Alex." He kissed my lips, then slowly slid my boxers back up my legs. He grabbed my shirt for me, then hopped out of bed to put his jeans in the hamper. He came back in just his boxers, sliding into bed next to me.

"Good night, Jude. I love you."

"Night, Lexi, sleep well. I love you, too."