16: Break

Alexander had started ignoring John. And that pissed John off completely. He was so upset after that afternoon, and had been furious with John. Alex refused to even drink the coffee that had been made for him by his roommate.

Being ignored, rejected, by Alexander was one of the worst things John had been through. And John had been through a lot. He was beaten by his father, abused by a teacher in middle school, disowned and kicked out at sixteen. He had, however, been reached out to by a cousin that ended up paying for his college expenses.

John stuffed more chips into his mouth, completely absorbed in his Twilight movie (paramorefan21 it's your fault John is like this). He loved seeing a shirtless Taylor Lautner. He heard his phone buzz, but seeing as it was his annoying friend that bugged him about reading her book, he ignored it. He refocused himself on the drama unfolding on his laptop screen.

-

Alexander hastily wrote in his journal. He hated the way he had been feeling after his fall out with John. He was pretty sure he had fallen back into the deep, dark depression he had felt after the hurricane, but he wasn't sure. Either way, he was depressed and alone.

And trying to figure out how he'd be able to take care of twin babies.

He slammed his journal closed out of frustration. He couldn't come up with any good ideas for the debate. The topic was about the start of the American government, but he wasn't sure the specific issue. He sat there in silence, thinking.

Until it hit him.

-

Okay, paramorefan21 is my gay son. I know, wow, I have friends in real life. Amazing. But anyway, we were texting while I was writing this, and he was watching twilight and stuff. So yes, he influenced John. Thanks a lot, son. 😆