-3-

My first day as a Junior in highschool was pretty much like any other day of highschool. All i could think about was when i would be able to get out of there. The sound of the bell litterally gave me a feeling of relief, as it signalised i could finally get out of this hellhole.

While i walked down the stairs i could see Felix and Jeongin waiting for me by the school's gates. I rushed through the herd of suprisingly slow teens, only to get greeted with two of my favorite smiles.

We started walking back to our houses, as we lived two houses apart. While walking we just talked and talked about nothing and everything. That was another thing i loved about thease two boys. They were the type of people who enjoyed those late night conversations, but not just at night. Whenever we got the chance, we could sit around and talk for hours at a time.

Felix and Jeongin really made me feel great. They made me feel safe. I could be me, and nothing but me around them. They loved me for who i was. They'we done that for close to 10 years now. From the very moment i first met them. And I loved them for who they was too. Whatever they did, i could never stop loving and caring for them. what could i say. They were my boys. My brothers.

When we reached my house, i gladly hugged my boys goodbye, and skipped my way into my house. A big smile covered my face the whole time. Once i entered my frontdoor, i ran up to my room, and jumped up, landing softly on my bed. None of my parents were home yet, so I just stayed in bed, until I blacked out.

[...]

I woke up to the soft sound of my mother's voice, followed my my little Brother jumping up on my bed.
I slowly sat up on my bed, while listening to my mother talk.

"Dinner is on the table, and your practice starts in about 45 minutes. You have to get out of bed if you want to eat before practice".

I nodded lightly and rubbed my eyes. My mom left my room, but my Sweet, 2 years old, little Brother stayed to chat, even though he didn't really know how to speak properly yet. I grabbed him under his arms, and liftet him up from the floor, and placed him softly on my hip before bringing him downstairs, to get some dinner before Dance practice.

I nearly threw my mothers delicious Food into my mouth, and swollowed before even getting a chance to taste it. As soon as my plate was empty, I quickly stood up from my chair, and gave my parens a polite bow, before running upstairs to change my clothes.

I threw my old clothes onto my bed, and grabbed a thights and a Crop hoodie. Once i had gotten into my New clothes, i rushed downstairs, Meeting my father's eyes, as he walked out of the front door.

"Im just gonna start up the car" his lips said, followed by a smile.

I jumped into my Dance-shoes, and skipped out to my father, awaiting me in his black BMW.

I always felt really happy while dancing. My Whole life i have really enjoyed Music, but i never knew it would come to mean this much to me one day. Just like Felix and Jeongin. Dance was something else. Whenever i was dancing, a special feeling filled me up, and a rush of adrenaline and dopamine soared through my body.

Every single time i did the coreography correctly, an overwelming feeling of joy and sucess would take over my body. Dancing was the only thing i was actually good at. And nobody could take it away from me.