-29-

Seungmin and Hyunjin finally came running towards me, placing several bags of medical equipment by my side.

"Félix, take my position. Keep the wounds pressured" I ordered him as he placed his hands over mine.

I slowly removed my own hands before attacking the ecuipment, looking for what I needed.

First I put on a set of sterilised gloves, then I carefully prosseded to remove the two bullets. Woojin let out small breaths of air, as he tried to keep from moving.

Next I soaked a peace of cloth in saline solution, ready to clean the wounds. I looked Woojin in the eyes, as I put my hand on his face, gaining his attention.

"In sorry, but this is going to hurt, sweetie"

Woojin closed his eyes before he let out a breath of air. His whole body was trembling, and covered in sweat. He nodded slightly, signalising me to go on.

I slowly reached out and put the cloth onto his stomach, as he whined in pain. His eyes was closed tightly as he hit his teeth together.

"Chan hold him" I ordered as I continued cleaning out his wounds.

Chan leaned slightly over Woojin's body, holding his hands tightly.

I quickly stitched up the wounds, placing a large band-aid over the whole area, before I sat back, and looked at my work. Actually not bad.

Woojin slowly tok my hand in his as he squeezed it tightly. I turned my attention to his face. He mouthed a silent 'thank you', before slowly drifting off to sleep.

Poor boy, he most be exhausted. I looked back down at his wounds, and at this moment I suddenly realised how fit he actually was. His abs glowed, because of the light hitting his sweaty body.

I quickly turned my attention to the floor as I started cleaning up the equipment. The others soon proceeded to follow me, putting everything back where it came from, and cleaning up the blood.

After a while we all sat down in a sircle, watching Woojin's unconscious body. I sat in between Seungmin's legs, resting my head on his chest. I looked over to Chan. He sat there silently smiling at the sight before him, just watching Woojin's chest move as he breathed slowly.