-27-

I tried pushing Seungmin off me, but he would not move. I pulled my lips away from his by turning my head away, signaling for him to stop. He intentionally continued kissing me. With my lips out of reach he started kissing down my jaw, neck and ear. I could hear slight chuckles coming from the people at the door and Seungmin as I tried to push him of me.

After a few more seconds of me struggling he finally listened, and rolled over, giving me a possibility to escape. I quickly jumped out of bed, and turned around facing the boy. He actually had the nerve to act all cute and innocent right after what he just did to me.

"We were wondering what took you guys so long, but now we understand. I'm sorry, continue. We won't bother you again." Changbin chuckled slightly before pushing Han and Minho out of the room and closing the door.

I turned to look at the door, making sure they were gone, as I felt arms wrap around my waist pulling me down. I landed on his lap as he hugged me slightly from behind. I quickly stood up, turned around and glared at him. He flashed me his most innocent smile as he spoke.

"What, baby?"

"Seriously! What has gotten into you. First the thing you did yesterday, and now this. You can't do that when they are watching" I whisper yelled at him, not to draw any attention from the others.

"what thing?" He asked, showing his puppy eyes.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about, mister. You can't just fucking grab my ass in front of our friends like that. Neither can you kiss down my body like you just did."

At this point he had lovered his head, and his bottom lip was hanging out, signalising he was sad.

"So I can't kiss my girlfriend?" he asked with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Hun, of course you can kiss me, you just need to tone it down when we're around people." I said, slightly less angry as I kind of felt bad for him.

He stood up and slowly moved towards me. A smirk crept upon his face as he spoke his next sentence.

"So I can kiss and touch you, only not in front of others?" he mochingly said, as his hands found their way to either side of my hips, and his head found its way to my neck, softly kissing it.

His hands went up a bit, going slightly underneath my top, finding their way to the edge of the high-waisted denim jeans I was wearing. He slowly slid his hands by the line, so that they went around my body. He kept moving his hands back and forth like that, as he left soft butterfly kisses on my neck and jaw.

He moved his right hand to my back, holding me tightly, as his left hand peaked out from underneath my top, slowly pulling it down by the neck, allowing him to kiss me down to underneath my collarbone. I let out a breath of air as I stood there with my eyes closed, feeling the pleasure and warmth from my boyfriend. I slowly reached out my hands and grabbed a hold of his hoodie, gripping it tightly.

He let go of my shirt as both his hands moved back down onto my hips, and he started kissing me back up. He slightly pushed my head to the side using his lips, so that he could gain better access to my neck. His hands found their way down to my butt once again, as he gave it a rough squeeze, combined with slightly biting the skin on my neck. Not so hard that it would injure me in any way, but hard enough to leave a mark.

I let out a quiet moan as he continued doing that for about 2 minutes, on different spots of my neck. As he pulled his hands back to either side of my waist he kissed my neck one last time before sliding his bottom lip up the edge of my ear and whispering.

"I love you, babe"

His voice sounded just like early in the morning. It was deep and raspy and it sent shivers down my spine.