-30-

We all stayed by Woojin's side. Some were sleeping, others were whispering silently. The rest just watched Woojin laying there perfectly still. Everybody seemed releaved at the sight.

I sat silently, leaning against Seungmin's body as I kept my eyes closed. Chan's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"You saved his life, y/n. How can we ever thank you enough."

He let out a silent chuckle as our eyes met. I laughed silently as the rest of the boys agreed with Chan's words.

"You're amazing, y/n. How did I get so lucky?" Seungmin added, kissing my cheek.

I just shook my head slightly, as I didn't know what to at the sudden compliments.

"Seriously, you're fantastic. If you ever get sick and tired of Seungmin, I'm always free for you, y/n-ah" Han continued as he looked at me and Seungmin with a smirk on his face.

Seungmin tightened his grip on me, as he sent Han a death glare.

"She's mine. BACK OFF" he whisper yelled in a childish voice, careful not to wake up the sleeping boy.

Everybody laughed slightly at Seungmin's comment, except Seungmin himself. He was as serious as a person could get, now glaring at every single one of the boys in a play full manner.

Slowly, Woojin's body started moving as he woke up. We all stayed silent as Woojin turned his head over, facing all of us.

"Hey guys" he whispered followed by a smile. Chan immediately got up, and rushed over to the poor boy. He kneeled down before him, taking his hands in his. He placed a soft kiss on Woojin's cheek before he spoke up.

"How are you Woojin hyung?" he said in a soft voice.

Woojin blushed slightly at his actions. He answered quietly, still smiling at the jounger before him.

"In good. Don't worry"

"Do you think you need any more rest, or could you mabye answar a few question?" Chan said after a minute of silence.

"I'm good, ask all you want" Woojin chuckled before slowly sitting up, letting out a few whines due to the pain.

"I'll get you some pain killers" Jeongin spoke as he got up.

"Firstly, do you remember who did this to you?" Chan asked as Jeongin returned with a few pills and a cup of water.

"Yeah I remember. The one that shot me was Kai from exo. I went down there to renew our contracts. He didn't agree to our changes. As I tried to negotiate he got mad, and pulled out a gun on me." Woojin said while slowly letting his fingers trawel over his stomach.

Chans face went blank, as I could see the other boys getting nervous. Seungmin's heart rate increased quickly as he tightened his grip on me.

I looked around at the boys. All their faces were filled with fury, as they kept their focus on Chan. The only one who understood just as much as I were Jeongin. Poor baby seemed totally lost.