-47-

Y/n pov.

I sat calmly on the bed while talking with Julie and Evan. They told me about how they met out on a mission, where Julie were supposed to steal something from Evan's gang. They fell in love, and Evan decided to help Julie, and leave his gang to be with her.

Their story was so romantic and clearly showed a case of love at first sight.

Evan switched the topic by asking me a question.

"How about you? You got anyone special?"

I nodded shyly as I proceeded to talk about my Seungminnie.

"His name is Seungmin. He's in SKZ as a hitman. That part is kind of confusing as he Is the biggest teddy bear ever. We met as SKZ kidnapped me by mistake, and I ended up getting along with them pretty well. Seungmin walked me home one night, and we ended up kissing for a bit. We grew really close, really quickly and have been together ever since. "

Julie let out a a sound indicating that she liked our story. Evan seemed a little more confused.

"Why did they kidnap you?"

"My two best friends are both members. Some other members of the gang kidnapped me, cuz they thought I knew about their gang. My friends kind of stopped him from killing me, and brought me out to meet the rest of the guys. From that moment I've kind of been an unofficial member of the group."

Evan nodded as a response to my words as we continued talking for a bit.

[...]

After a while the door flew open, revealing Jeongin. He ran over to me, jumping upon the bed and embracing me. He stayed on top of me for a while as he quietly cried into my chest. I slowly patted his head while laughing in unison with Julie and Evan.

Soon the rest of the boys appeared in the door as they all quietly made their way into the room. Chan and Minho were holding onto Seungmin as my boyfriend were jumping up and down. He seemed so incredibly happy. I understand why they held him. Try and imagine a dog when it sees its favorite human. The dog will automatically run up to the human, acting all wild. Well that's how Seungmin acted, only try and exchange the dog with a tiger. Yeah.... That's my boy.

[...]

Jeongin got up from my person, and sat up next to me. He cupped my face with his hands, as tears were still streaming down his face. He softly kissed my forehead as he spoke to me in a serious matter.

"I'm so happy you're ok. I really love you. I love you so much. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner."

I smiled widely as I placed my hands over his hands, answering him.

"I love you too Innie!"

Jeongin got off me, and one by one the boys made their way over to me. They hugged me tightly and exchanged a few words with me.

The only one I hadn't met yet was Seungmin. The others still held him back, afraid of him worsening my injuries. As the last one of the boys left my side, I got out of bed and ran over to Seungmin, throwing my hands around his neck. Chan and Minho let go of his hands as he embraced me as well. We held each other tightly as we both shredded a few tears of happiness.

[...]

Seungmin backed out of the bug as he carefully crashed his lips onto mine. I pulled him closer as he tightened his grip around me.

[...]

The boys started laughing as I tried to pull out of Seungmin's arms, but he wouldn't let me. He mentally pressed a button inside of his head, turning on his childish act. He started throwing a tantrum, refusing to let me out of his arms.

The others around laughed hysterically as they looked over at us. God how much I've missed them all.