-31-

Everyone rushed outside of the house, where we split into two teams. The different teams filled each their van with equipment, mostly different kinds of weapons.

We quickly got into the cars and drove off to town. We all sat there in silence as Chan drove.

Seat arrangements, team 1
Chan / Felix
You / Seungmin

Seat arrangements, team 2
Changbin / Hyunjin
Minho / jisung

Jeongin stayed with Woojin to watch him, as everyone else left for the mission.

As we drove down into the heart of the city, the two cars stopped across the road from some sort of a nightclub. We all stepped outside of the car, and met up with the rest of the guys.

"This is Exo's headquarters" Seungmin whispered in my ear, as he pulled me closer to him.

I nodded slightly, before Chan cought everyones attention by clearing his throat.

"We need to go inside, and get Kai. He needs to pay for what he did. He broke the rules, witch leaves him as a target for us. Other members of Exo can not stop us, so don't bother with them. Remember, we got the law and codes on our side here."

Everyone nodded in agreement. We headed to the back of the cars, where everyone grabbed a small amount of weapons each. Since I wore high wasted jeans and a turtleneck combined with a little jewelry I would pretty much fit the dress code.

I hid a few handguns around my body, before stepping into a sircle with the boys.

"We'll go inside seperately. Team 2, you'll find and bring Kai back to the vans. Team 1, you'll keep everyone out of the other teams way, and make sure nobody sabotages our mission."

We were about to walk inside when Minho spoke, catching our attention.

" I think we need to rearrange the teams. I sugesst putting Jisung in charge on team 1, with y/n, Félix and hyunjin on his team, as they have the least experience in fighting. We need Chan and Seungmin on team 2."

Chan thought for a second before he agreed.

The group made its way to the entrance of the place, walking inside at different times. I entered together with Jisung. Chan told him to keep me company as this was my first time in the field.

Once we walked inside, with our hands intertwined, the smell of alcohol and sweat hit me in the face like a schoolbus. Everybody was either dancing or drinking.

I followed Jisung inside the venue, as I prepared myself mentally for what was about to go down.