-4-

I was about halfways through my Dance practice when my phone started vibrating. I grabbed my phone from my coat and exused myself With a subtile bow, before rushing out of class. I read the message on my phone.

"3 missed Calls from Innie". He knew i had practice at this time of day, every monday, and he also knew how much Dance meant to me, so i figured it had to be quite important if he called me during my class. I pressed the little phone Next to his name in my phone book, and genly placed my phone to my ear. It didn't take long before Jeongin answared.

"Hello, Y/N?" he said with a small crack in his voice.

I could clearly hear that everything wasn't ok.

"Are you ok, Innie?" I asked, in a tone I knew he would recognice as worried.

"Ehm" Was everything I could hear him say, before bursting into tears.

I hadn't heared him cry that many times before, but this time i was 100% positive, that it was the sound of an crying Jeongin i heared over the Phone.

Next, a weird sound came out of my phone, almost as if someone threw it across the room, and the Next thing I heared was Felix's deep voice. But it wasn't the same either.

"Y/N, could you come Down to the police station for just a bit? I think IN needs you to be with him right now" I Could clearly sense the tone of a crying man coming from Felix's throat.

"Of course, i'll be there in 5 minutes" I quickly answared before hanging up.

I rushed out of the building, and only a few moments later, I found myself standing in at the imforations-desk inside the police station, as it was only 2 Blocks away from my Dance studio. The lady at the desk pointed me to the right, and I quickly ran through the door, only to meet something I have never seen before.

In the middle of the room were my two best friends, crying, and surrounded by a doucen policeofficers. Even a few medically educated People, I guess, knowing nothing about what happened. My eyes met Felix's eyes, and he quicly asked all the others in the room to leave me and the boys alone for a moment.

As soon as the room was empty, I walked over to Felix and grabbed his hand. I looked into his eyes, only for him to close his eyes to avoid my gaze. His eyes stayed closed for a few seconds while I threw a look Down at Jeongin.

He was sitting on the floor, curled into a ball, facing the floor. I looked back at Felix, who opened his eyes the moment I looked up. As his eyelids split open a tear left the orner of his eye. It absolutely broke my heart into a million Peaces, seeing my two boys like this.

"Our parents" Felix said lowly, drying the tear running down his face.

My heart skipped a beat. Did something happen to their parents? I screamed inside of my head, keeping my mouth shut.

"They'we been in an accident. None of them survived." Felix said, closing his eyes again before he could even finish the sentence.

My bottom lip dropped, and my hands quickly let go of Felix's hand, only to cover my mouth.

I couldn't believe what he had just told me. A big rock hit my chest, and several tears started running Down my cheaks. The feeling of guilt ran through my Whole body, even though I had no way posibly being near the reason of this.

I took a step backwords, just trying to prosess it all. I wanted to say something. Anything, just to make the boys feel better, but I couldn't make myself do it. My mouth were open, but my throat was completely sealed. Felix's words had made me speachless.

I grabed Felix's arms and dragged him towards me, into a hug. It was the only thing I managed to do at the moment. His hands wrapped themselves around my neck, and i quickly buried myself in his hoodie as he cried in my embrace. After what seemed like forever I opened my eyes, and saw Jeongin looking up at me.

His eyes were red and puffy, and his bottom lip trembled. I quickly stepped out of the hug, and signalised to Felix, that we needed to take care of Jeongin. We both immediately dowe Down, and embarced the poor little baby, sitting on the floor. I dont know how long we sat there, just holding eachother. Saying nothing. Long enough for the sky to turn dark, and for my parents to show up