-39-

We made our way out of the mall, and towards Jisung's car after about 3 hours of shopping. Jisung had his hands full of shopping bags.

"You want me to take you straight home, or do you want me to drop you of somewhere?" He asked as soon as we were both seated in the car.

"To the SKZ house please. I need to fix up Woojin's wounds again" I answered, to witch he just nodded.

The ride back home were about 10 minutes. We stepped out of the car, and as usual Chan let us in. We made our way into the house, all 3 of us. As we stepped inside the living room I waved to the boys, and skipped my way over to Woojin, asking him how he felt.

I helped Woojin change hos band-aid and clean the wound. The atmosphere was actually quite good. Noone brought up the topic of Seungmin and me, as we tried to give each other the space we needed.

As I had changed Woojin's band-aid for him, I pulled Felix into the kitchen, to have a little chat. Jisung saw what I did. As I walked away with Felix I winked slightly to Jisung, causing both him and Seungmin to widen their eyes in shock.

Seungmin pov.

She winked at him. She fucking spent the whole day with him doing, God knows what, and when she returned she went straight for woojin undressing him, and poking around right by his abs, then she fucking winked at Jisung.

It's so clear that she likes him. She didn't need space. She's trying to forget me, so that she can get into Jisung's pants. It's not like he never did anything either. First he puts himself on the team with her on the mission. Then he put himself as her personal guard, only because I know how to fight. Well, guess who's gonna het his ass kicked.

And then he stops me from talking to her after I was practically raped, then he cuddles her to sleep, and takes her out on a date.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAN JISUNG

chan pov.

What is going on with y/n and Jisung all of a sudden? He seemed awfully blushy when y/n winked at him. And Seungmin? He looks like he's about to kill Jisung.

Y/n pov.

I dragged Félix into the kitchen, and stopped in front of the refrigerator to talk to him.

"Who do you like?" I asked

A blush crept upon his face, as he stuttered his answer.

"N-no one, why?"

"Oh come on, I know you like someone! Please just tell me. If you tell me, I'll tell you who likes you."

His face expression changed for a slight second, telling me there was hope in his eyes, but it quickly changed back as he spoke.

"No, it's not worth it. I'm like 100% sure he doesn't like me back." He said

Felix quickly shot his eyes open, as he realized what he had said.

"Oh my God, yes!" I screamed.

"It's Jisung, isn't it?? I knew it. Jilix is true!"

"How did you know?" He asked as his face went bright red.

"Boy, he likes you too! He confessed to me while we were out shopping today."

[...]

A smile crept up on Felix' face as we left the kitchen a little while later.

Seungmin pov.

I sat there, glaring at Jisyng for a while, while the others were talking freely. Y/n and Félix reentered the room. My eyes followed y/n as she ran over to Jisung, giggling and whispering something in his ear.

She turned away and started walking away, leaving Jisung with a slight blush on his face. Before y/n had moved out of reach from him, Jisung quickly hit her playfully on the ass, causing all the others to exchange looks between themselves, then looking at me.

I ignored the looks as y/n spoke.

"Yah, Jisung-ie that hurt" She pouted slightly, while walking away.

He just giggeled at her while he mouthed a small 'thank you' to her, witch she just returned with a smile.

That was it for me! He was about to get it! He wanted to try and take my girl from me? Well he better be ready to fight for her.

I stood up, and quickly made my way over to him. I expected my fist to feel the impact from Jisung's face, but before that could happen, Felix grip my hand and pulled it backwards.