-50-

[time skip: 1 day]

I had just arrived at the SKZ house with the Seungmin, after spending 30 hours in the hospital. The other had gone home earlier to show Juvan around and to get some sleep. The two would be moving into the SKZ house. Everybody lived there exept for me. Jeongin and Félix had moved in a little while back, right before the whole kidnapping thing started.

As Seungmin and I made our way into the house, we were met my the sight of Evan and Julie getting their Exo tattoos removed. I guess they were about to become official SKZ members. They had already been assigned their own special tasks in the group. Julie were the first ever medic and Evan joined Minho in the dirty work department, considering that he was one of the best fighters amongst us.

We walked into the room, listening to the sound of the machine moving on their skin, removing the ink from Evan's arm. Julie sat with a bandage on her arm, indicated that she had already been marked with the SKZ tattoo.

Chan walked over to us, grabbing me by the arm and pulling me towards the couch. He sat down and looked over at me with a serious look on his face.

"Y/n, we need you to consider to join our group. As long as you're with Seungmin you're a target for others, and since you don't carry our symbol, other are free to hurt you as you're not under our protection of us or the rules."

I nodded slightly, as I wasn't sure about why I would join their group. I was no good with the gun, and barely knew how to fight. Since I met Chan I've been kidnapped twice.

I looked up and met Seungmin's eyes, as he was listening to our conversation.

"What do you think Minnie?" I asked, as I didn't quite know what to answer.

"I think it an opportunity to keep you safe, and as well getting to spend more time with my girl."

I nodded my head as I looked back over to Chan.

"What would I even do? I'm no use for you."

"You're great with medical situations, you've proven that before. You could join Julie in the medical department. Anyways, keeping you safe would be the reason for bringing you into the group, not your usability."

I taught through it once more, before looking up at Chan and nodding my head.

" Ok, I'm in"

Chan's face grew to show a big smile, as Seungmin gave me a subtile hug.

[...]

After Evan was finished I got into the chair, ready for my tattoo. The tattoo artist fired up his mashine, and placed it onto my skin. I could feel the burning as he moved the mashine around on my skin.

After he was finished he placed a cold cloth onto the area, using a bandage to keep it in its place.

After I was finished, Jeongin and Felix made their way into the room, smiling widely. Chan came in after them, also smiling. The two brothers made their way over to the group, as Jeoning shouted out.

"Guys, we just got our personal tasks. I'm gonna get my own small drug lab, with many people working for me. It sounds so awesome. I get to be the boss over many people, and I get to produce drugs for Changbin to sell. Like other kinds than what Hyunjin makes. My own drugs."

The Maknae sounded overly exited at the thought of owning his own drug lab.

Felix walked over to his boyfriend as he spoke up.

"And I'm gonna be working my own equipment and weapon lab. I'll be producing our products, as I cooperate with Jisung-ie. He'll be in charge of selling my equipment and of buying products for the lab."

Felix pecked Jisung on the cheek as he finished speaking. Jilix looked wery exited at the fact that they would be working together.

"OK, I want to make a few more changes in our lines and tasks. Everybody please take a seat." Chan said as he walked over to the couch.

The rest of us followed, and sat down onto the big couch.

"OK, so let's start of with the ones not changing their field. Changbin will continue his work as a drug dealer since his connections are great and he's got plenty buyers. Hopefully he'll get even more as Jeongin gets his lab running. Jisung will continue as our sales and marked leader, but he'll also connect to Felix's company, working close with his boyfriend here. He'll also be in charge of getting whatever Jeongin needs for his business. Minho will continue as the camelion, working where we need him. Mostly infiltrating, kidnapping and fieldwork. Woojin will continue as an assasian. He'll be taking my orders, and my orders only on who to take care of. Hyunjin will keep his factory running, producing like he's done before."

Everybody nodded slightly at Chan's words as he continued.

"The ones that will be changing their fields are me and Seungmin. We'll be forming the front line, meaning that we'll be the ones to take on all the fights and physical work. We'll have the camelion line working with us a lot. On top of this, Julie will be joining us as our first ever medical person. She'll be treating all our wounds, and have connections to Jisung as well, with the equipment she needs. Evan will be working side by side with Minho on the camelion line, meaning he'll be close with the front line as well. Y/n will be working together with Julie in the medical field. I'll take you all out training tomorrow, to see if anyone should change their fields afterwords."