-23-

I quickly made my way back home, followed by Felix and Jeongin. They half ran and half walked, trying to keep up with my pace, as they exchanged theories about what happened while they were gone.

They asked me a few questions, but I ignored them, and went straight into my house, locking the door. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time. 12.30. Great. I missed half the school day. I ran up to my room, locking myself in my bathroom.

I took a quick shower, and did my daily routine before picking out an outfit and throwing it on. I made my way downstairs, and opened my front door, ready to run to school. As I closed the door behind me, I turned around, and was stopped by a figure standing in front of me.

I slowly lifted my head, to meet Woojin and Han's eyes. They smiled widely as they grabbed one of my arms each, intertwining them with their own.

"Guys let go! I need to get to school" I yelled as they started dragging me towards a big black van.

"Sorry sis. You're coming with us! One day of missing school ain't gonna kill ya" Han answered me in a mooching tone.

I looked down at the ground, before sighing loudly.

"Fine" I breathed out.

They let go of me, and Woojin opened the car door for me. I stepped inside the van, where the rest of the boys sat. They all waved at me and said a slight 'hi'. I returned their gesture. The car started moving as soon as everyone was inside.

Seat arrangements
Chan / Woojin
You / Jeongin
Felix / Seungmin / Han
Hyunjin / Changbin / Minho

The car was quite big, and large enough to fit all of us. After driving for about 10 minutes I zoned out thinking about the day before. How I had acted so wired lately and the things I and Seungmin had done.

Han suddenly cleared his throat and snapped me out of your thaughts. I looked back at him, as I saw Seungmin in in the corner of my eyes. I refused to meet his eyes, knowing I would flush like crazy only by looking at him.

"I saw you two had fun last night" he said in a mocking tone while wiggelig his eyebrows at me and Seungmin.

I turned back around, still not having met Seungmin's eyes. I could feel him looking at me from behind, but I just shrugged it of.

"Wait, what do you mean 'saw'?" Changbin suddenly asked.

"Do you remember a few months ago, when we installed those cameras all over the house?" Minho added.

My eyes widened as I quickly turned around, finally meeting Seungmin's gaze. His eyes was just as big as mine, as we stayed there for a while, just looking at each other. Both of us looked like a couple of tomatoes.