-49-

We all stayed in my room for a while just talking. Seungmin and I sat next to each other on the bed, as Seungmin held onto my waist tightly. He still hadn't let me go for even a second.

Jilix sat on the other end of my bed, as Jeongin had placed himself in between me and Seungmin and Jilix. Julie sat on Evan's lap on the couch, next to Woochan. Woojin sat on the armrest wits his legs in Chans embrace. Hyunbin sat in between Woochan and Juvan.

We were all getting along quite well as we stayed still, talking.

[...]

After a while of talking, Evan pulled up the sleeves of his shirt, revealing the tattoo on his arm. I quickly signalized for him to cover it up, as we hadn't told  the others yet.

Seungmin tightened his grip on me, as he glared at Evan while talking.

"What was that? Was that a gang tattoo?"

Both Evan and Julie grew nervous as they tried coming up with an excuse.

"Ehm..... *clearing throat* no that was my.... Ehm...."

Seungmin spoke up again, sounding a bit more intimidating this time.

"Is that a gang tattoo?"

Everybody glared at the two. Neither of them knew what to sat, causing Jisung to walk over to them. He grabbed a hold of Evan's arm, tucking up his sleeve. The tattoo came into sight as Jisung shouted at the two.

"You're with EXO?"

Everybody turned to the two, glaring at them angrily.

Chan shot up from his seat, looking at the two with a death gaze. He was about to punch Evan in the face when I got up and grabbed his arm.

"Calm down, Chan. They're ex-Exo members."

Chan glared at them for a second signaling for them to explain.

"She's right. We're fugitives from EXO, looking for a new group to join. We were hoping mabye you would consider-"

Chan cut of Julie as she spoke. I had never seen him this upset before.

"You seriously taught we'd consider you? You fuckings shot Woojin and you kidnapped y/n. If you didn't still carry that tattoo, I'd shoot you both in the head right-"

I cut of Chan as I pushed him back, making the rest of the boys back off as well.

"They are not the one's who shot Woojin and they did not kidnap me. These are the two who helped me escape from EXO, and who saved my life twice. They fought off the person who tried to fucking slice my throat and they brought me here when I was injured. They contacted you and they've stayed by my side through this whole period. Julie fixed my wounds when Suho used me to practice his slicing and Evan risked his life twice to keep Julie and me safe, by crossing two different gangs. If anyone deserves a chance in this gang it's them!"

My words startled everyone as they all backed off and kept quiet. Julie hid her face in Evan's hoodie as he tried his best to comfort her.

I sat back down onto the bed, running my fingers through my hair in frustration. This was the first time I had ever raised my voice at the others and it did not feel good.

[...]

Chan broke the silence by speaking up.

"Ok, we'll give you a chance in SKZ. But only if you promise you're trustworthy. We can't just let anybody into our lives like that."

A smile spread across Julie and Evans faces as Chan spoke. Julie jumped up from Evan's lap, rushing over to me. She quickly embraced me, causing us both to fall into Seungmin's lap.

Everybody smiled and laughed slightly at Julie's cute reaction.

Evan made his way over to Julie and I, grabbing Julie by the waist. She quickly got of me as she turned to her boyfriend, kissing him happily.

I stayed on Seungmin's lap, as I looked over at the happy couple. I truly hoped they would last throughout their whole lives. They were the best couple I knew, Jilix included.