-14-

The first 5 minutes of the walk were pretty awkward. We just walked on each side of the road, not saying anything, or looking at eachother. From time to time our eyes met as we looked over at each other, but we both immediately looked down to avoid each other.

I really wanted to say something. I wanted to start a conversation, but what would we even talk about. I walked beside him in silence for about one more minute before figuring out what to say.

"So, what's your role in SKZ? The others told me you all had your own role"

Saying it out loud made me realize what a stupid question it was. I mentally face-palmed myself, but I Guess it was too late, so I just rolled with it. I looked over at him, and saw the look on his face light up, as Our eyes met. I couldn't resist the urge to smile. My heart started beating faster, and I was now 100% positive, that I was about to fall straight for this boy.

"I Guess...." He started of with.

"...I'm kind of a hitman or assassain"

I could literally feel the surpising look on my face, as I stopped walking.

"Everything ok?" Seungmin asked as he turned around and looked at me.

"Yeah, I Guess I just didn't expect that answar" I said giving him a small smile.

We were a while from the SKZ house, so they had no way of seeing us.

"What did you expect me to do?" Seungmin said with a smile on his face, as he walked a few steps closer to me.

I took a quick peak behind me, and answared

"I don't know..... Something a little less harsh, like maybe lifeguard or something." I said while leaning against the tree behind me.

He took a few steps closer to me while giggeling and looking behind the tree. I don't know what he was looking for. Mabye he just wanted to check if we were followed or something. I looked Down at his shoes and suddenly I realised how close we were. I looked back up, and stared right into his eyes.

We were only a few inches apart, and I could feel the Heath from his body close to mine. My heart beat like crazy and in that moment, all I wanted to do was to grab him, and kiss him. I could feel my knees weakening, and my Whole body trembeled. My heartbeat must have been more than 300 by now. My breath got heavier, and I felt like I was cholking. God, what was he doing to me!