-6-

The following saturday I desided to drop by their house after breakfast. Only to see how they were doing. As I approached their house I could feel the feeling of regret float through my veins.

My Whole body was telling me STOP, but I kept going. I knew I would regret it if I backed out this time as well. My legs felt heavier than ever, but I kept going. The walk from my house to theirs had never felt longer, but I still felt like I didn't get enough time to build up the nerve to knock on the door.

As I stood on their doorstep, and knocked on the door, I was frozen in terror. What if they didn't want to see me? What if I just made everything worse by coming here? I wanted to run, but my feet were like swept onto their doorstep. I couldn't move, like at all. My heart beat faster and harder than ever, and it litterally, physically hurt.

It felt like years from I knocked on the door, until it finallt opened. As it was pulled open I met the eyes of my best friend nr.2. Even though I wasn't so sure about that best friends part anymore. My eyes met With Felix's eyes, but he wasn't the same.

His hair were colored black, and his eyes screamed of desperation and suffocation as they met With mine.

"Y/N..." he said surprised. His deep voice beeing deeper than ever. "...what are you doing here?"

Both his eyes and tone seemed shocked. I just stood there for what seemed like an eternity. I couldn't force myself to say or do anything, even though all I wanted was to see if they were ok.

I closed my eyes and tried to control my breath. As I opened them a few moments later, I could feel my muscles relax and my heartrate slowing Down. I looked up again and my eyes met With Felix's.

 I looked up again and my eyes met With Felix's

"I j-just wanted to see if you guys were ok. I haven't seen you in a few weeks, and you didn't Return any of my Calls or texts"

Felix's lips pointed upwards into a small smile, as he stood there listening to me.

"How considerate" he said and gestured for me to come inside.

I walked in past him, but was suddenly blown away by the tall, pale creature in front of me.

"Oh im sorry..." Felix started.

"...Chan, This is Our Next door nabour, and Mine and Jeongin's best friend. I hope you don't mind but I invited her in for a bit."

My heart skipped a beat over the Words 'Best friend', and I could feel a heavy burden beeing lifted off my sholders. Chan looked me up and Down, while keeping his face straight, before forming a Perfect smile With his mouth.

"Of cource, come inside." He said and turned around, going into the livingroom.

I followed him into the livingroom, where I found Jeoingin on the couch, with a glass of water in his hand

I followed him into the livingroom, where I found Jeoingin on the couch, with a glass of water in his hand. He lifted up his head and gave me a quick smile, before jumping up, and giving me one of those hugs I know and love so very much.

He stepped out of the hug, looking me directly in the eyes. A smile covered his face and my head were softly tucked into his hands. His hands left my face, and he left out a small but cute sight. We sat Down in the couch together, all four of us, and started talking.

We were about halfway through our conversation about their parents and Chan, when I noticed that they all had the same tattoo. I couldn't read what it said, but I clearly saw the inc from one million needles beeing shot into their skin repeatedly. When I asked about it, they told me it was a Family thing, and so I didn't really think much about it. I regret that desition now. I could've done someting there and then to expose them, but unfortunately I didn't think that far in the moment.

Heading home from my neighbours' house that night I felt happy. Even though they weren't the exact same People I knew 2 weeks ago, I felt like I knew them, plus I got to know their cousin, who is actually really cool. No Wonder concidering he's their cousin but, yeah. You know what I mean.

[...]

Walking up from Our fence to Our front door, I kinda felt like someone was behind me, but I just figured it was a cat or something, and I didn't bother to turn around. BIG MISTAKE! The Next thing I know, my head is inside a bag, and im beeing dragged and liftet into a car, and therefrom driven away.