-45-

We pulled up in the driveway of a car wreck center. The two got out of the car first, as they hurried around back to untie me and let me out. Evan sold the car to the center, making sure they destroyed it, while Julie and I waited for him at the enterance.

As soon as Evan returned, he grabbed Julie and pulled her in for a quick kiss. They seemed really happy, having heared me tell them that I could get them into SKZ. I was pretty sure I could. They had info and skills from beeing in Exo, and they saved my life. How could the others deny them.

We walked for a while, until Evan stopped us by holding us by the arms, and pulling us behind him. Julie and I exchanged a confused look, as we looked up at the taller male. He kept his eyes straight forwards as he looked around with a serious look on his face.

Suddenly I felt myself beeing dragged out of Evan's grip, as I felt a cold object against my throat. The person behind me spoke up, sounding angry.

"I knew you two would betray us. Now she's gonna pay the prize, and the two of you'll die under Suho's blade."

The metal on my throat slowly made its way into my skin, letting a few drops of blood flow out.

In one quick motion Julie threw her leg to the person's head, as Evan grabbed the knife, throwing it to the side. The person fell down to the ground unconscious, as the other two exchanged a worried look. I put both my hands on my throat as I started feeling dizzy.

Evan picked me up in his hands as he spoke to Julie. I couldn't make out what he said, as my head started spinning, and my eyes slowly closed.

3.person pov.

The group of 7 made their way towards the building. They all carried heavy weapons, as they slowly made their way towards the entrance.

They entered the building with Chan and Minho in the front, and the rest following close behind. The building seemed to be empty. They heared nothing else than their own breaths and saw Noone else in the building.

They slowly made their way further into the building, still not meeting anything other than empty rooms. The group decided to split up, and look in different parts of the building.

Chan and Minho took the third floor, Changbin, Hyunjin and Woojin took the second floor, and Felix and Jisung took the ground floor.

As the time passed by, they met up by the enterance once more. A heavy lump had crept into all their hearts, as they thought of the two poor souls back at the SKZ house.

Before they left the venue, they decided to check the basement, hoping to find something in there.

As they walked through the small hall, they heared the faint sound of someone humming a melody. They hurried over to the room, walking inside. They looked around, and met the sight of a small cell.

Suho were laying down on the bed, while humming silently to himself. Two heavily armed guard stood in between the boys and Suho.

The boys looked around the room, spotting the pond of blood on the floor. Chan furrowed his eyebrows at the sight as he spoke up.

"Where's y/n?" His voice sounded colder than ever.

"Oh, right. When I figured out that you wanted to pay us a surprise visit, I originally wanted to just hide her from you, but then I taught....... Nae.... Let's just get rid of the problem." Suho's voice sounded overly happy, as he sat up while speaking.

Chan stepped towards Suho, making Suho's guards react by pointing their weapons at Chan.

"Answer my question, before I blow your head of" Chan threatened.

Suho stood up, and walked over to Chan, as he glared at the younger boy.

"I already told you she's gone. And you can't touch me. Y/n was never a part of your gang, meaning she's not under your protection, and the rules don't apply to her."

Chan glared at Suho angrily for a moment before turning around and walking out of the room. He screamed into the cold stone-walls as he made his way down the hall, followed by the others.