-9-

Jeongin's soft grip led me through mabye 50 feet of halls, before walking through a door leading us out of the hell I had been kept in for several hours. Behind us Felix and Minho walked slowly, but the ecco in the tight, dark halls allowed me to hear Minho explaining what Changbin had told him to do.

I looked around, and to my big surprise, I was entering one of the most beautifully decorated rooms I had ever seen. In the right corner of the room, on one of the most beautiful couches I had ever seen, Bang Chan sat, discussing something With someone else. In the other end, in what looked like a Kitchen, 2 boys stood smiling and talking.

The door slammed shut after Felix and Minho had entered, and they all suddenly shut up, turned around and stared at me. I looked around at all of them, and as my eyes met With Bang Chan's eyes, his face lit up, and he jumped up, walking straight towards me.

"Thank god you're ok" he said and embraced me.

I, as shocked as I were, just stood there without saying anything. Chan stepped out of the hug, turned around and signalised something to the guy he was talking to just a minute ago. The boy imidealtley jumped up, and started walking towards me.

"Yeah, Y/N, right? I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding. I reall didn't mean to hurt you" He said With a guilty smile on his face.

"Oh, its ok..." I answared. "...You did what you taught was right. I totally understand it." I said, and gave him a varm, Nice smile so that he would understand I had no grudge against him.

Felix steppet forward, and grabbed my hand. He led me over to the couch, and signalised the rest of them to follow. They all rushed after us, and we all sat Down in the couch together. All 8 of us. There were a moment of just awkward silence before Jeongin broke it by speaking up.

"Yeah so why don't everybody introduse themselvs?"

"Good idea" Felix said straight afterwords, and signalised for Minho to start.

"Yeah, as you already know, im Minho. I'm the one who does all the dirty work for Our Group. Like if we need to infiltrate someone or something, i'm the one who does it." He gave off a kind of awkward smile, as i looked at him and smiled.

The guy next to him followed him by saying "Yeah, and i'm Changbin, the one who ordered Minho to kidnap you..."

I gave off a soft chuckle as i lokked over at Minho. "My role in the Group is to sell drugs and collecct debts."

I nodded, to him as the next guy started talking.

"I'm hyunjin. I own the biggest druglab in this small town. I make the drugs Changbin sells."

That one kinda surprised me. I was strating to Wonder what I was getting myself into, by staying and talking to these guys.

"I'm Han Jisung. I'm in charge of Our sales and market. I am also the second one in command here." The next guy said.

"Yeah. As you know, im Bang Chan. I'm the leader of Our little Group, and the one who owns this building. I'm also Felix's cousin and Jeongin's step cousin." I looked at him and nooded, before turning to Felix and asking.

"And what are your role in all of this?"

"Oh, me and Jeongin just joined. We haven't gotten Our spesific jobs yet." He aswared.

I looked away as I nodded. My eyes met With Jeongin's arm, and I suddenly remembered the tattoo they all had.

"And that tattoo you all have, is that like a gang tattoo or something?" i Asked.

They all nodded and showed off their arms.