-59-

We were roaming the halls, shooting every figure we came across. We decided to keep score, as a distraction from the whole situation.

Evan had shot 2, Minho 3 and I had shot 2 as well. The halls seemed relatively empty. Mabye everyone stayed with the hostages.

[...]

Eventually we met up with the front line. Seungmin rushed over to me and kissed me passionately, almost as if he was worried that I had died or something.

Woojin pov.

I watched Seungmin pull Y/n in for a kiss. They seemed happy to see each other alive and uninjured.

I looked to the side, seeing Chan look at me. He eyed the happy couple before looking back at me. My heart skipped a beat, as we both thought of the same thing.

I felt a desire grow inside of me. The same desire I felt this morning, and the first time I tried to kiss Chan. I wanted to feel his lips on mine again. My heart aced for him, but I couldn't give in to it, knowing how he didn't feel the same way towards me.

I awerted my gaze away from the younger and started walking down the stairs, towards the main entrance. The others followed after me as I led everyone down the stairs.

[...]

We spotted the sales line once we were back in the first floor. They seemed to be discussing something.

"What's up guys?" I asked quietly.

"We know where they're at, but there's a lot of people guarding them. We're gonna need a plan to get to them."

Everybody thought for a while, before Y/n spoke up.

"I could distract them and lead a few of them out of the room. That way you'll all get the chance to enter with less opponents awaiting."

Everybody agreed as we got into position. Jisung led us to the door where they were located. Y/n stood a few feet away from the door, ready to catch everybody's attention. Changbin and Minho stood around a corner, awaiting the guys Y/n was gonna draw out. The rest of us hid inside of one of the nearby rooms, ready to sneak in and rescue the other members.

Once we were all ready y/n fired her gun a few times. After a moment the door flew open and five men started running after Y/n. Once they were out of sight the rest of us stormed into the room, shooting the opponents.

3 girls sat tied up on the floor, looking scared and bruised. Me, Chan, Jisung, Seungmin and Evan  all dowe down and freed the girls. They thanked us before we all exited the room.

Y/n was walking towards us with Minho and Changbin following after her. We all walked out of the building together, guiding the girls to our vans and the rest of our gangs.

Once Jennie spotted them she ran to them, hugging them all tightly.

We all looked at the happy group of girls while admiring the cuteness of the four.

[...]

The sound of a gun loading cough everybody's attention.

I turned around, seeing a gun beeing pointed at me. The person pulled the trigger. I shut my eyes tightly, awaiting the impact of the bullet. My body was stiff and I held my breath tightly.