-32-

Jisung and I stayed at the bar for a little while, as we looked across the room. Suddenly a man approached us, smiling widely at Jisung. I could easily tell the smile was fake. He walked up to us, as I turned to the young man next to me, starting a conversation with the stranger.

In the corner of my eye I saw Jisung talking. The man was still smiling widely, a gesture Jisung surely did not return. I kept the conversation going with the stranger next to me, as I saw Jisung get up and leave. He turned to me while walking away, signaling for me to follow him.

I quickly excused myself, getting up, ready to follow Jisung. As I walked away, the stranger grabbed a hold of my wrist, pulling me into his arms, kissing me intensely. He tried touching me, but I threw him of me, kicking him hard enough for him to pass out.

Quickly I turned around, looking for Jisung. I caught a glint of his head as he turned around a corner in the end of the room. I pushed past all the strangers, the taste of wodka still in my mouth, after the uncomfortable kiss just a few moments ago.

As I turned around the corner, I followed the sound of Jisung's voice to the outside of a room. I was about to open the door when I heard Jisung groaning from the inside. I quickly grabbed one of my handguns, loading it silently. I threw the door open in one quick motion, as my eyes met the sight of Jisung laying on the floor, while the man stood over him, kicking Jisung's leg.

Quickly I stepped inside the room, pointing my gun at the stranger. His eyes met mine, as I sent him a death glare. He chuckled softly as he spoke.

"ok, we both know you're not capable of pulling that trigger, so why don't you just lower the gun, cutie?"

Quickly I made my way over to him, avoiding his attempts to tackle me. I hit him in the side of his head, using the back of my gun, throwing him to the floor. He stayed down, unconscious.

Jisung got on his feet, and we made our way out of the club and over to the van, where everybody else stood waiting. Jisung had his arm over my shoulders, putting his body weight on me. Chan spotted us, and quickly ran over to us, taking Jisung's weight of my body.

"You get him?" I asked as Chan placed Jisung in one of the cars.

"Yeah we got him. We told Seungmin to wait two minutes before he followed us out though. It's been 5, and he's still not here." Minho said in a worried tone.

I turned my head around, looking at the door. Jisung made his way over to my side, as his pain started fading.

"You guys take Kai back to our place. I'll take y/n inside, looking for Seungmin. We'll call Chan as soon as we get him."

Chan nodded at Jisung's words, making his way to the van, where they had placed Kai.

"Hyunjin, stay in the other van, and wait for the others to return. Then you drive them back home."

Hyunjin nodded at Chan's words, and got into the second car. Jisung grabbed a hold of my arm, as we made our way back into the club.