-8-

After about 10 minutes of beeing interregated, someone knocked on the door and the boy went to open it, since it had been locked from the inside. As he touched the doorhandle, I looked Down, certain that a murderer or someone to take care of me, had come to do their job.

I heared the Lock click open, and a tear suddenly fell Down from my eye. The door was kicked in, and I lifted up my head slightly. Imagine my surprise when no murderer or hitman entered the room, but my two best friends.

Felix immediatley grabbed the boy and pressed him up against the wall, keeping his arm up against his throat, and Jeongin rushed over to me and cut me free.

"Y/N! Are you ok? Did he hurt you in any way?" His eyes reaked of sorrow.

I could see how scared he had been. I just nooded and looked up at Felix. His eyes met With mine, and a tiny smile covered his one cheak.

Felix turned around and started yelling at the boy. I expected him to say something to him, but what he said really surprised me.

"Minho! What the fuck are you doing. Who gave you permission to do this?"

I could feel the anger rage inside of me.

"Wait, you guys know him?" I screamed out, as I lifted myself from the Chair.

Both guys ignored my question, and kept their focus on Minho.

"Changbin told me to interregate her. He saw her leave your house and was concerned she had found out".

Those Words surprised the living fell out of me. What had they been doing the 2 weeks of vacation they took from school.

"We didn't tell her anything. You know Chan wouldn't allow that." Jeongin screamed out, With a tone that told he only stated the obvious.

"It's already too late now. She knows something is going on. We have to kill her" Minho screamed out looking directly into my eyes.

My heart skipped a beat, and I took a step backwards, only to make sure none of the boys would do anything to me. After all, I didn't feel like I knew them anymore.

"No we can trust her! She won't tell anyone." Felix said, turning his head and giving me a questioning look.

I nooded back at him, and Felix turned around to face Minho again. The Whole time, keeping his forearm pressed against Minho's throat, causing his face to turn bloody and red. Minho stuided me for a second, before looking up at Felix, and giving him a nod.

Felix slowly released the deathgrip off of Minho's throat, and Minho gasped for air as he fell Down on his knees, caughing. Jeongin grabbed my hand and led me out of the interregation room. As we passed Felix, I could see him helping Minho to his feet, and giving him a subtile hug.