-10-

I looked at their arms as they held them up. The tattoo read "SKZ".

"What does it mean?" I asked and looked up at Bang Chan.

"SKZ stands for Stray Kids. Its the name of Our gang."

I looked at the boys as they let Down their arms.

"And you are all the members?" I asked.

For some reason I couldn't stop myself from asking questions. Even though I knew I shouldn't ask too many, in case I crossed a line or something.

"Yeah its all the 7 of us, plus Seungmin and Woojin, but they're out on a mission now. I think they'll be back in an hour or so mabye, if you want to meet them." Chan answared and looked at me With a smirk on his face.

In that moment it hit me.

"OMG, my parents. They don't know where I am. And its almost 8 of clock."

"Don't worry. We sendt them a text when we found out you were here, and told them you came over to Our place for a bit." Jeongin said and patted my back.

I sat back Down in the couch, and let out a big breath of air.

"So what do you usually do around here? Like when you don't have assignments" I asked looking around at the boys.

"I don't know...coock, sleep, play games. Anything to make the time pass." Changbin answared.

"Oh, mentioning Food, Hyunjin and I were just making some Food in the Kitchen. Anyone hungry?" Han said, and stood up heading for the Kitchen.

Jeongin immideatly jumped up, and ran into the Kitchen.

"Pancakes" He screamed loudly, and With a tone so happy it made everyone laugh.

Me and the guys sat there, talking for a long time. It was fun. Comfortable. We laughed so much, We barely had the time to eat the pancakes.

It was strange, but I kinda felt like I belonged there. With all the boys.... doing illegal shit. Ok, so mabye not actually DOING the illegal stuff, but beeing around the boys. Even though they were murderers and drug dealers, I felt safe when I was With them.

Im aware that we didn't come of very well in the start, but I saw them. And I saw how happy Felix ang Jeongin were when they were With the rest of the guys. It really made me feel happy. It was like they had finally found where they belonged.

After mabye 45 minutes of laughing, Chan's phone started ringing. He excused himself and went to talk some where more private. He came back after about 15 Seconds, and speaking.

"That was Woojin. The'll won't be back for another 2 hours. Something came up."

He gave me a quick smile, before turning around and walking away. The others continued talking for a little while, while I just sat there, and admired the beauty of the place. I could feel my eyelids getting heavier, as the clock came close to beeing 8.30.