-20-

My head rested on his shoulder for a few minutes, as I felt my heart beating dangerously fast. Seungmin stayed silent as his left hand rested on my thigh, slowly moving up and down. Silence filled the air, but it was not the awkward kind. It was comfortable.

I pulled away from him after a few minutes, and lokked up, into his eyes. His lips curled up, forming a perfect smile, as he quietly spoke.

"How are you today? " I smiled slightly before answering

"good, and you? "

"great, now that I have you here" he answered me, as he pulled away to look at my face.

I could feel my face heat up, as he looked me up and down, taking in my features.

"You are even more beautiful than I remember" he said moving his right hand to my cheek, brushing it slowly.

My eyes met the floor. At this point, I was a blushing mess. He slowly moved his hand, from my cheek, down to my chin, brushing his thumb over my lips on the way. He placed his index finger under my chin and lifted my head slightly, before crashing his lips onto mine once again.

His right hand found its way to my back, as he grabbed me gently, dragging me onto his lap. I sat on his lap for a while, one leg on each side of his waist, as our lips slowly moved in sync.

My hands found their way to his hair, as they moved around, messing up his perfect hair. He started moving his hands down, from my back, as the kiss grew more intense. His hands stopped at my butt, giving it a light squeeze. We stayed like that for a few more moments, before pulling away to catch our breaths. A smile crept onto his face, as he spoke with an eager voice.

"Wanna play some video games? "

We got up from the couch, and parted our ways. I ran into the kitchen, fetching a few packages of snacks, as he stayed in the living room, preparing the console. I returned to the living room and placed the bags on the table, before walking over to Seungmin.

He sat, cross-legged in front of the TV, waiting for the console to listen to his commands. I placed my knees on the floor, behind his back, wrapping my arms around his neck as I hugged him from behind. I buried my head in the crook of his neck, taking in his cent.

WHAT AM I EVEN DOING? I DON'T KNOW HIM!!

Once the console was functioning we made our way to the couch. He sat down before me, and as I was about to seat myself next to him, he roughly grabbed my hips, forcing me to fall on his lap. I gave out a small chuckle as I made myself comfortable in his arms. He handed me a controller, and soon we were both lost in the world of video games.