-13-

I quickly walked past Seungmin, and placed myself in the couch between Jeongin and Felix. I made sure to avert my gaze, as Seungmin stood up there, looking Down at me. I could feel his eyes on me, but I refused to let them meet With mine.

"I think Someone's got a small crush on Y/N" Minho said in an annoying tone.

Seungmin's face suddenly turned as red as his hair, and he practically ran Down to his seat, forcing a piece of cake into his mouth.

He avoided looking at me the rest of the night. Even though Minho wouldn't let go of his theories and predictions about me and Seungmin, we never once looked at eachother. We just sat there seperately, giving Minho annoyed looks, witch he seemed to really enjoy.

Before I even realised how much the time was, Jeongin screamed out

"Wow, look at the time, I have to get into bed." I pulled up my phone and looked at the time.

"Yeah, why don't you all just stay over here tonight? I'll drive you all to school tomorrow." Chan answared.

"You know what, I really should get back home to myself. Or else my mom's gonna get suspicoius." I said, looking up from my phone.

"mmm....well I don't think im going to be able to take you home. I have some People coming over in a few minutes, and I really should get ready soon." Chan said looking Down at his watch.

"Seungmin..." Han screamed out, looking up at him.

"...Why don't you walk Y/N home? She can't go alone. Not coming out of Our house. What if someone tries to hurt her." He continues.

Han looked up at Minho, who had already gotten a clever smirk on his face.

"Yeah, I Guess I could walk her home." Seungmin answared looking up at me With an asking look on his face.

I just give him a nod, and he stood up, and walked past me. I followed him to the front door, listening to Minho wispering about us getting together.